Chapter 26 |Confrontations|

|Sonic's.POV|

Sooner or later it was gonna happen, of course it would. They instructed us to stand up and put our hands behind our heads. We did as told, we weren't playing games or making fun or anything. These people were dead serious about this. Because of being in shock and feeling exposed, my mind went blank from any other thoughts. They led us into separate police cars. Without Shadow I felt scared, we're always with each other day and night. He's the only one I know and trust with everything. He'd get me out of situations and usually because I led us into those situations. The ride to wherever we're going was unmemorable because I remember passing out some time in.

When I had woken up though, it was surely unexpected. I look up from the warm and cushy floor to see what felt like a soft bed. Upon sitting up I saw that my hands had these special cuffs that were latched and locked on my hands. They were soft, made so that I couldn't harm myself. My clothing consisted of some kind of white jumpsuit. Psych ward or insane asylum. Whichever you call it was the place I seemed to be at. I got up from the floor and tried banging on the walls which strangely felt soft and cushy. Where was Shadow? Where am I?

I kept banging and hitting the seemingly non existent feeling wall, but nothing. The only thing in this room was a cushy looking ball to play with and a clock hanging high. Thing is that I could have taken this situation better if the cuffs weren't sealing my hands. My whole hand was trapped inside the cuffs, so I couldn't use my fingers. When I tried using other parts of my body to see how much I could move, I instantly realized that something seemed taped on my face.

I came to the realization that they took off my stitched smile and replaced the exposed flesh with Medical bandages and medical tape. The stitches were gone, taking off the bandages would show the little loop holes and nothing more. My scarf was also gone as well. The two things that I loved about myself were wiped away from me with no warning. I sat down in the corner of the room and cried from the sudden loss of the things that I adored. Shadow was a diamond to me and the scarf was my mask and the stitches to my smile were my motivation to be happy. All of it was gone.

I heard something jingle and I quickly looked up to see what looked like a nurse and two big body guards. "Come this way", the nurse said motioning me to get up and follow. I did as told, seeing as there was no way of trying to escape. I followed the nurse into a room that was like an office and sat by a chair. "Just wait here and sit tight", she said with a sweet voice and walked out leaving the 2 body guards in the room.

I looked down and sighed when I realized that there was no escape from here now. This time instead of Shadow getting me out of situations, I had to do this myself.

Awkward silence filled the room and I was left to sit there without saying a word, afraid of what they'll do to me. The clock ticked and ticked and for a while it was the only sound that you could hear. Until the door knob turned and in came a professional looking person with a police officer by his side. The professional looking person was heavily protected from me which seemed a little ridiculous in my eyes but whatever.

"Hello Sonic, I've been dying to meet you for a while", the professional said. I responded with turning my head away from him. I feel like he was the one responsible for me being here so I will refer to him as a monster. "Not very chatty, that's okay", he said sitting by the desk in front of me. "So do you know why you're here Sonic?", he asked. I shook my head no.

"Well you're kinda famous now, along with your buddy who we caught you with. You two are now the notorious killers who successfully killed off a huge number of innocent mobians", he said with a cheerful tone. Was this guy crazy?