Chapter 31 |My Doll|

(Warning: There is rape in this chapter so if that is triggering then you can skip or feel free to stop reading)

|Sonic's.POV|

I open my eyes at the sun shining in my face. The surroundings seemed familiar to me. I turn my head to see my nightstand and my lamp. I was in my room! My warm bed, and my soft blankets wrapped around me. It all seemed like a really bad dream. I sighed in relief and sat up, putting my hand over my heart. For once it all was so perfect. I appreciate everything that I have, a mother, my friends, and school. From now on I will always go to school with a happier attitude and learn to value everything that I have, rather than to look down upon it. When I see my friends I'll hug them and smile everytime I see them.

"Good morning love", I heard a voice say. I screamed when I realized that Shadow was sitting right next to me while I was sleeping. It wasn't some bad dream, it was real. I grabbed my pillow and hit him hard, I scrambled around my bed and tried to run away. Shadow quickly grabbed me by my ankle and laughed at me. "So full of energy darling, I like it", he chuckled. I kicked him with my free leg, making him let go of me. I fell off my bed, but quickly got up and ran downstairs. This was my home so I knew the way around, I kept running until I tripped over something in the hallway. My red scarf was just laying there, what was it doing here? Shadow caught up to me and stood over me. "I'm so sorry love, it seems that we forgot to pick up after ourselves last night", he said. I blushed and looked up at him "What do you mean?"

He grabbed my hand and kissed it "If it makes you feel any better, I was very gentle", he said. I pulled my hand away from him and stood up with my weak and shivering legs. "Doesn't f-feel like it...", I said.

"That's because you're sensitive", he said with a sweet voice and pulled me closer to him. I whined and fussed around in his arms as he tried pulling me into a hug. "Stop it..Don't Touch Me!!", I shouted. "Too late", he replied and pushed me against the wall, cornering me. "You're...So...Cute", he said and kissed me. I harshly bit his lip to which he pulled back and turned his head to spit out the blood. I slapped him hard and he laughed at it. I cried in the little corner that I was trapped in. He was scaring me with that laugh and I couldn't help but be scared. My legs felt wobbly and I put my hands over my mouth as I watched him lean back up and corner me deeper.

"You know darling, you remind me of something", he said and harshly grabbed my shoulders and threw me onto the floor. I fell on my knees, but caught myself with my hands. I felt him get on the floor as well and I felt his hips press up against my tail. I let out a desperate whine as my tears made a small puddle on the floor. My cries were silent, not making a sound. I mean it's one thing to kill people and traumatize me, but this was just something else on a whole deeper level.

"You remind me of a doll sometimes", he said. I felt his hips press closer to me when he leaned down over my back. I felt something sharp being pressed against my cheek. "You're face is so adorable", he said and slid the sharp object which was a knife, down to my neck. "So small almost nonexistent", he whispered and slid the knife down my chest. "Cut open your chest to see your bleeding heart", he continued and leaned in further as he slid the knife a little lower.

"Your hips can have hooks go through the flesh to keep you propped up" he said. "You'd move like a marionette and look like a doll", he threatened. I gasped when I felt his knife slide down right between my legs. "We'll just have to get rid of this first." he said and I fell onto my elbows, making the lower half of my body rise up more into his hips. He sarcastically gasped and pulled the knife away and let me go.

I heard him stand up and lightly chuckle. "I stitched your smile back again by the way", he said. I felt my cheek and it was true. "Be a good boy for me and smile".

I stood up and spit on his face. "Fine, then I guess I'll soon be calling you my pretty little doll", he said and pet my head. "...You wouldn't do that", I huffed

"Would I?", he asked. He then got on his knee and leaned in close to me.

"Because I threatened to stitch a smile on your face, and you found out I wasn't kidding".

My heart was racing. He can't do that to me. I cried and looked away from him. "Go to hell..", I mumbled. He smiled and leaned in closer giving my ear a kiss. "I was there...for two weeks...", he said. "And now that I'm out, I wanna enjoy my little slice of heaven", he pulled me by my waist and picked me up from the floor. He walked us back to my bedroom where he aggressively tossed me on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw him cuddling up next to me with his head nuzzling against my chest. One of his hands grabbed the bottom of my shirt and he started pulling it up, exposing my body to him.

"Don't worry darling, it'll be nice", he whispered and kissed my neck. I can't ever forget the way he did that, his wet tongue and his aggressive nature made me feel so small. "I'll be sweet..", he whispered before he bit my neck hard. It became hard to breathe when his teeth pressed down on my neck, slightly choking me. I felt one of his hands sliding down my thighs and I was in shock from how fast he was moving. Soon I felt my pants getting ripped apart from his fast motions. I gasped loudly in hopes that it would make him stop but it obviously didn't. That evil satisfied smirk grew on his face again. He swiftly spread my legs apart and got between them. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see any of this. I felt his warm breath going over my forehead where he lay a kiss.

"I've always wanted an innocent doll like you"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~