Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I slowly kiss Jenny before moving off of her and laying down on the bed beside her.

"That was amazing," she says, still a little out of breath. I watch her as she lies there with her eyes still closed as she tries to even out her breathing.

"I do what I can," I joke and I hear her laugh lightly. "So you think your body can handle another round?" I ask and she laughs again.

"Not right now," she says as she opens her beautiful eyes. "Not after that last one," she says and I smirk.

"You sure about that?" I ask as I lean into her and start kissing her neck. She releases a soft moan from her lips. I trail my hand down her beautiful body and between her legs. When my hand makes contact her body jerks a little. A lustful groan pushes past her lips as I pull my hand back. "I guess you are still pretty sensitive," I say as I move my face out of her neck so I can look at her.

"You think?" she says, her breathing a little heavy once again.

I chuckle as I move to kiss her quickly before pulling away. "Sorry. I guess I didn't realize how worked up I had gotten you. If you wanna stop we can," I say and she takes a deep breath as she shakes her head.

"I don't want to stop, I just need some time to recharge. And maybe some water," she says and I laugh lightly.

"Sure thing. I'll go get you some," I say as I get out of the bed. I turn around and look at her to see her biting her lower lip as she looks over my body. I just chuckle and shake my head before walking out of the room and to the kitchen.

When I walk back into the room, I see Jenny sitting up in the bed with a sheet covering only half her body. God, she is so sexy.

"Here you go," I say as I climb back in the bed and hand her the glass.

"Thanks," she says before taking a long drink from the glass. She puts the glass down on the nightstand before laying back down in the bed and turning to look at me. I do the same and she smiles back at me.

"So," she says as she looks back at me. "Does this friends with benefits include cuddling or is that against the rules?" she asks and I look at her with a raised brow.

"Why? Do you want to cuddle?" I ask and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Do you?" she asks and I run a hand through my hair.

"It's probably not a good idea," I say and she nods her head.

"Alright," she says, sounding more disappointed than I thought she would be. "So, how long do we have until Raegan gets back?" she asks and I smirk at her.

"Don't worry," I say as I lean over and kiss her shoulder blade. "We have a few more hours at least," I tell her as I move my lips back to her neck and she moans softly.

"My body still isn't ready for another round yet, Parker," she breathes out and I laugh lightly against her neck. I kiss the spot where my lips stopped before lightly biting down and then taking the skin between my lips. Jenny lets a breathy moan mixed with both pain and pleasure push past her lips. I kiss the newly formed hickey before pulling away and looking at her. "If you are going to do that, maybe do it somewhere it's not so hard to cover up," she complains and I can't help but laugh a little.

"Sorry, babe. I'll make sure to leave the others in places no one else but me can see," I say with a smirk and she looks at me with a raised brow.

"Others?" she asks and I shrug my shoulders causing her to sigh. "Why do I have the feeling like it's going to be a long night?" she asks and my smirk grows.