Chapter 31

WARNING: You should probably wait until you are alone to read this. Seriously heed this warning. For those who might want to skip through most of what's about to happen, scroll through until you see the ><>< break about halfway through the chapter. Again, you really shouldn't read this around other people... I guess unless that's your thing (no judgement).

Chapter 31

I remove my lips from Jenny's when I feel Raegan start to lift my shirt up again. The second my shirt is off and hits the floor, my lips are back on Jenny's.

I feel Raegan's lips connect with my neck. She takes the side of my neck between her lips and starts sucking as she attempts to remove my bra. She slowly pushes my bra off of my shoulders and body as she starts kissing her way down my chest. I can feel her lean down as she takes my nipple between her lips and swirls her tongue around it. I moan into Jenny's mouth before quickly pulling away from her.

"Bedroom," I breathe out. I see a small smirk playing on Jenny's lips and feel Raegan's laugh vibrate against my breast before she pulls away.

Raegan pushes me off her lap and to my feet as she stands up from the couch. Unable to help myself I attack her lips in a heated kiss the second she is standing in front of me. I feel Jenny's arm wrap around my bare waist before her lips reconnect with my neck again. I open my eyes when I feel Raegan start to pull away from me. I bite my bottom lip as I lustfully watch her remove her shirt and bra.

I turn to Jenny who is still kissing and nipping at my neck. I grab the bottom of her shirt and she pulls away from me allowing me to pull it over her head before she starts to unbutton my pants. I push my jeans down my hips and kick them off.

Raegan takes my hand and smirks at me before she starts pulling me towards the bedroom. I turn around and smile when I see Jenny following right behind me.

I seriously can't believe this is happening right now. If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up.

Raegan pulls me into our bedroom and pushes me back onto the bed. I prop myself up with my elbows and watch as she and Jenny slowly strip out of the rest of their clothes. I can't hold back the low lustful moan that escapes my lips as I watch them undress.

This has to be a dream. No way is this really happening.

I watch intently as both of their beautiful, sexy, naked bodies slowly move towards me, joining me on the bed. Raegan moves on top of me, placing one of her legs between my own. She slowly kisses her way up my stomach and to my chest where she reattaches her lips around my nipple and starts to suck.

I bite my bottom lip and turn my head to see Jenny crawling into the bed next to me. She takes the side of my face in her hand. I stop biting my lip as she gently runs her thumb along my cheek and caresses it before leaning in and slowly kissing me.

As I'm kissing Jenny I feel Raegan's lips leave my breast as she starts to slowly kiss her way back down my body. She takes the sides of my underwear in her hands and I lift my hips a little so she can pull them down. As soon as they are off she parts my thighs and gets between them. She places a few light kisses on the inside of each of them before she licks her way up to where they meet. She starts to run her tongue through me, forcing Jenny to swallow all my moans as she kisses me.

Feeling a desperate need to touch them, to give them even the smallest fraction of the pleasure they are giving me right now, I move one of my hands down Jenny's body and between her legs. I slowly part her thighs so I can run my fingers through her.

The second I touch her she pulls away from me with a loud moan. I open my eyes to see her staring back at me as she tries to catch her breath.

'I love you,' I mouth to her and she smiles at me before leaning back in to kiss me. She takes the side of my face into her hands and kisses me deeper as I draw small circles on her clit with my fingers.