Temptations - Chapter 1

Maddie's P.O.V
My anxiety built up inside of me as my mom pulled up into the drive way of our new house in LA. We had to move from Florida to LA because my dad's work transferred him to LA. As I got out of our Golf GTI MK6 2011 mom shouted at me "come help me with the boxes" I nodded.

As I approached the boot a young man with honey eyes and brown hair only 10 feet away came rushing through the door of the house next to mine with a plastic bag in his left muscular hand and approached the yellow bin. He glanced over at me with his beaming smile and I quickly smiled back with the same energy received.

I carried most of the boxes inside into the living room then rushed upstairs to find my room. I walked over to my window just opposite my bed and I was so overwhelmed that I saw that cute boy from next door. He approached his window and starred into my eyes. He looked me up and down and gave me a sexy smirk leaving my body tingling.

I jumped onto my bed with my face into my hands left feeling embarrassed. I run downstairs to help mom unpack and organise our belongings into their designated place. After 4 hours of unpacking I decide to take a shower to settle down.

I undress myself from my jeans and jumper and step into the shower. I turn the knob for the hot water and placed myself under the shower head leaving me soaking in hot water.

I grab the shampoo bottle and squeezed a small amount into my palms and massaged it into my long, dark brown, thick hair. After conditioning my hair, I grab my Pink body wash that lathers my skin in a strong vanilla scent and wash it off. As I step out I wrap my exposed body in a towel and wet hair in a silk towel.

I walk across the hall to my new bedroom and place my clothes into my laundry basket behind the door.

I lay onto the bed and grab my book "Wuthering heights" by Emily Brontë and unfold the creased page I left off from 3 days ago. I read until page 367 and place it down onto my night stand.

I stand up and walk over to my closet and pick out my pyjamas as I open my window to let some fresh air in, and there he was, that cute boy from earlier sitting against his grey headboard looking unbelievably handsome. I couldn't help but stare. Until he looked over... I quickly squatted down hoping he didn't see me.

I peaked over to see him smiling down and shaking his head. I think he saw me. I crawl towards my light to turn off and head to sleep. I close my door and lift the covers enough to lay down and cover body with my silk quilts. I try to sleep but something is bothering me. It's midnight and I have school Tomorrow, I try my hardest and eventually fell asleep, my mind filled with His face...