Chapter 7

Maddie's P.O.V
I wake up to the sound of annoying thumping downstairs my parents are making. I rub my eyes and stretch before getting up and choosing an outfit. I decide to wear shorts that are a tiny bit shorter than my fingertips and a plain black top. It's so hard to believe that maybe I was right about Tommy. Maybe that mystery girl is someone he's doing something with. I don't know my mind keeps jumping to conclusions to who that was. I don't want to seem like some crazy high school girl but I have this sick feeling that I need to know.

I go to my window to see if he is there. He's sound asleep in his bed which actually looks really comfy. When will I ever get the opportunity to be up in his room? Ugh why do these thoughts always appear out of nowhere. I need a grip, this is coming in all to soon. It's like when I was 7 years old and I was on my surf board desperately wanting to learn how to bodysurf. Until a gigantic wave hit me and I went tumbling down in the sand. It's like all these fantasies I wish would happen one day is the wave knocking me down sending me buried  into the sand, and the sand is reality.

I go downstairs and sit on the dinner table and wait for my breakfast to be served. Mother made chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice. Yum! my favourite way to start my day. I devoured my plate that looked like a mountain of food and washed my plate in the sink. I walked up the stairs slower than usual. I'm just so gutted that I saw another girl in his room. I try to push it to the back of my mind while I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair into a ponytail for the day while I try and get some work done for school tomorrow.

By the time I'm nearly done it's already 8:00pm and I haven't even eaten dinner. I decide to skip dinner I'm not really hungry. I lost my appetite on thinking to much about the girl and Tommy. I put my books away and organise my bag for my subjects tomorrow.

I go into the bathroom sit on the toilet for a while and wait till I finish, then hopped in the shower and washed my body in my vanilla-coconut shower gel so I smell clean for tomorrow. I go into my room change bra and undies and throw on a pair of new pyjamas my mother had recently got me from Victoria Secret. She knows me so well I absolutely love Victoria Secret's pyjamas.

They are a pink silk material with lace along the top and lace along the hems of the shorts. It's so soft I nearly begin to cry at how much I love my new pyjamas. I got into bed and scrolled through my feed on instagram for a while. Suddenly I hear something hitting my window. I got frightened at first, I thought it might break the window.

I walked towards it and there he was... the boy I have began to uncontrollably not get my mind off every second of my day and every chance I get. He mouthed "hey".
I replied "hey", with a confused face.
"How are you", he slowly said. Slow enough for me to understand him without repeating himself. I'm so confused at the moment but I'm so happy at what is happening right now.
"Good, how are you?" I answered.
"Yeah I'm alright thanks" he said but the look on his face says that he is extremely exhausted.

I wonder what he did all day? Where did he go? Did he sleep all day? Was that girl there again? Did she ever leave? All these unanswered questions ran through my mind with no one able to answer them.

I find him going back to his bed to sleep. Why didn't he stay longer? I wish it wasn't as awkward. I just wanted to talk to him. I drag my feet to my bed and decide to go to sleep early for school tomorrow.