Chapter 2

Tommy's P.O.V
I went out of my house to take the trash out, when I lagged eyes upon one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. From her mesmerising green eyes, to her luscious dark brown hair had me star-gazing. Gosh, she was gorgeous. As I went back into my room, I saw her again. We made eye contact, which was the best 5 seconds of my life. I might of also exchanged a sexy smirk...
I couldn't stop thinking of her all night, her matchless beauty wondering my thoughts. I somehow was able to fall asleep. I wonder what school she'll be moving to ...

Maddies P.O.V
I woke up from my sleep, with the boy next doors face consuming my thoughts. I wonder who he is and what school he goes to. I'm hoping it's Beverly Hills High School as I'll be going there. I'm beyond nervous, and I don't know anyone which makes things harder for me.
I jump out of bed, putting my silk robe on and heading to the bathroom to wash my face, hoping I'll wash all my nervous thoughts away with it. I brush my teeth, straighten my bead-head hair then adding slight waved, and get dressed into this outfit:

 I brush my teeth, straighten my bead-head hair then adding slight waved, and get dressed into this outfit:

I then do my makeup. I chose a pretty natural look for my first day. My hair and makeup look like this:

I try and look my absolute best to impress on my first official day at Beverly Hills High School

I rush downstairs for a quick breakfast, gulp my orange juice down and say goodbye to my mom and dad.
"Bye honey, have an amazing first day!",  said mom and dad in unison.
"Bye, I love you guys", I said while grabbing my school bag.
As I rush out the door, I lay eyes on someone familiar. As I get closer, I suddenly realise that it's the boy from next door. Our eyes suddenly met, exchanging a smile in the midst. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as he approaches me on the sidewalk in front of my house. He is beyond attractive.
"Hey, you just moved in yesterday, didn't you?", said the cute boy. I could tear my eyes away from his muscular arm clenching onto his backpack.
"Yeah, I moved from Florida. My dads work got transferred to LA. My name is Maddie, by the way," I replied.
"Oh okay, that makes sense. I'm Tommy," he said.
"Hmm, mystery boy has a name," I blurted while laughing.
"Mystery boy? I like that," laughed Tommy, "What school do you go to?".
"I go to Beverly Hills High School. This is actually my first day and I couldn't be more nervous!". I replied. I've only just started talking to him, yet our conversation flows so perfectly.
"No way! I go there," smiled Tommy.