Chapter 5

Tommy P.O.V
My mind is spiralling with Maddie's face. She won't leave. I'll try to control myself when I see her tomorrow.

I'm just going to call Cynthia to come over so I distract myself from her. I don't know how her face can leave such impact. Cynthia said she will be here in 20 minutes with alcohol and joints. The best chance I've got to get my mind off her would be the joints. Gosh they work like wonders. My mum will be leaving to go to the hospital to visit my dad as he had a well deserved overdose. That motherfucker has been the worst father ever !. Fuck if only I could connect my fist with his jaw, it would break like glass. My adrenaline is rushing through me just as if I was working out 10 minutes ago.

Cynthia knocks on the door and I rush downstairs to open the door. I swing the door open and there she was in grey sweats and a baby pink crop top and in her arm was the Smirnoff and joints. She walks up the stairs behind me and we head to my room. She lays down the Smirnoff and joints and goes to the window. She realises the decor is different and asked who moved in. I told her some random family moved in a couple days ago not to seem like I care at all.

She quickly closed the window and curtain so no one sees us. She walked over to me and sat on my lap and I had to just go with it even though I wish it was Maddie. She straddled me and started placing gentle kisses along my neck. It felt wrong at first until I took a hit from the joint and everything started to kick in. It felt like Maddie was on me and I wanted more. I finished my joint and took a swing of the Smirnoff and that's when I thought I should stop because I knew deep down it wasn't Maddie.
I pulled Cynthia off me and excused myself to go to the bathroom. I thoroughly rinsed my face with cold water and slapped myself hoping to get back to reality. When I get back to the room Cynthia is out of this world. She is knocked out cold from the Smirnoff, pretty funny if you ask me. I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures of her to laugh at later on. I go over to the window and open my curtains opening Maddie will be there on the other side.

She was sitting on her faux fur stool in front of her vanity applying what looked like makeup. If she only knew how beautiful she looked even without it. My mind went straight to where she might be going if she is putting on makeup I know for sure she doesn't wear makeup to school. These past 3 days have gone by so quickly and my feelings are getting more intense for Maddie I just don't know what to do anymore.

As I continue to stare at Maddie and her stunning body, she turns around and we make instant eye contact. She smiled at me giving me chills running through my body. How effortlessly can she do this to me? It's driving me crazy. I nervously waved back and turned away from the window towards Cynthia to try and wake her up so she can go home. It's already dark and I don't want to take care of some skanky girl with an eyebrow slit who is drunk after 40 minutes of being here. I don't any responsibility for her.