☾❙fifty eight

the moment michael was spotted by a fan, they both knew they were screwed. pictures were spread like wildfire, and now they were nervous. the plan to keep this a secret from ashton and calum is now down the drain. it's not going to be hard to see pictures of them all over social media.

after the encounter with a few fans, they quickly rushed back to the hotel. the more fans that spotted them, the more trouble they were going to get. luke prays and hopes that his other boyfriends won't be mad at them. especially at michael, the poor boy just wanted to tag along.

before all of the rush, it was peaceful. luke has never heard michael talk so much in his life. it was like he was a whole new person. he laughed, smiled, and always gushed at the pretty lights displayed everywhere.

luke didn't know it was possible to fall even more in love with someone. yeah, that's right. he loves them. he loves ashton irwin, calum hood, and michael clifford. he doesn't care if it's too soon. everything just feels right and nothing is going to ruin it.

by the time they got back to the hotel, it was almost three twenty. luke may have sped back in fear that they were going to be caught again.

thankfully, ashton and calum were still asleep when they entered their room. michael climbed back in the bed and wrapped himself in his blanket. he made grabby hands for luke, and the blonde chuckled. he took off both of their shoes before laying down next to michael, and wrapping him in his arms.

michael's breath was tickling luke's neck, but he didn't care much. he needed this. he needed to be held, to make him feel like he's going to be okay and that nothing is going to hurt him.

it wasn't long before michael's breath had evened out. luke knew he was asleep, and he sighed in relief. he doesn't want the guitarist to be exhausted during the day. even though luke should be worrying about himself, he can't help but worry about others before himself. it's what he's always done.

luke smiles lightly at the memory of his mom scolding him for never putting himself first sometimes. he misses her, a lot. she isn't dead, but luke just doesn't visit them as much. he calls and texts his parents as much as possible, but worries that he's a burden. he hates feeling like that.

luke fell asleep and hour later with happy memories with his parents.

"do we wake them up?"

"babe, it's almost twelve in the afternoon."

"that doesn't mean we have to wake them up."

"oh my god shut up, we're awake."

"shit, sorry."

luke groaned and opened his eyes, quickly closing them as the light blinded him. he whined and rolled over so his face was stuffed in his pillow. he heard the curtains shut, but he still remained in his spot.

"rise and shine!" calum sings, mimicking kylie jenner's video that went viral.

luke huffed and threw his pillow in the direction of the maori boy. apparently his aim was far off as calum teased him for missing.

"miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me." calum sings teasingly.

"but what if i don't want to kiss you?" luke asks, turning over and sitting up in his spot.

calum places his hand over his heart and gasped. "well that's just rude."

luke rolled his eyes playfully and stood up. he kissed calum's cheek and rushed off to the bathroom.

michael, on the other hand, was currently receiving odd looks from ashton. he shrugged it off, thinking that the drummer was horny or something and just wanted to make out, or he wanted a blow job. who knows with that man.