Raihan x reader Pt. 2 -(Date)

This is part 2 of the first one. This is the date you are going on.

Texting: 'bold' = Raihan 'Normal' = you

You were getting ready for your date with Raihan. You were wearing a nice (f/c) dress and some nice flip on shoes. You were fixing you (h/c) when you look at the time, it was 9:30.
"I better start heading to where we said we meet up..." You started to say but then you remember that you never dieced one a place to meet so you so have no idea where to go. As well you forgot to exchange phone numbers. "Oh no what am going to do?"
As almost as pray you get a notification on (s/m) is read, 'Raihan started to follow you'. What are the chances for when you started to panic he came to save the day. Right you got another notification, 'Raihan private message you'. You open it up to read it what the message said.
'Yo (y/n) I guess I got excited from seeing you and getting a date with to get a place of meet up.'
You replied back, 'Yeah mind totally slip up on that as well.'
Quickly another text appear, 'So for the date let's meet up in front of my gym.'
You quickly replied back, 'Sure see you soon.' You close your phone and start to leave where plan to meet up.
On the way out you say, "Bye (f/p) take care of the place." When you got there you see the Raihan was already there. Instead of his normal uniform that he wears, he has some jeans, sneakers and still his signature hoodies. He was on his phone looking at something to look up and see you.
He runs up to you saying, "(y/n) your early, it's only 9:50. We said we meet up at 10." He looks a little bit nervous.
You giggle at his nervousness and state, "Same could to you. Beside it better to be early than on time."
"Yeah I guess it is so. You look really cute today by the way." He says with his face showing a bit of blush. Your face show a little bit of blush, awkward silence came over the to of you. "Any way come on let's get this date under way." He grabs your hand as he brings you to the restaurant.
You both get seated in a down in a private area. When you open the menu you see that price were really expense. You start getting nervous and looking for the lowest thing one the menu. You hear chuckling so you look up to see Raihan chuckling at you.
"W-what? Is there something on me?" You asked feeling your face to see if there was anything.
"No that's not it. Don't worry about the price, I'm paying." He said.
"But I can't let you pay this place is expensive." You say with worry. That only causes his chuckle to get louder to border line laugh.
"Did you forget that I'm the 8th gym leader so this is not that bad." He said looking at the menu. You still pick one of the cheaper meals on the menu. The meal goes well, started off with both of you nervous and blushing mess. But it slowly got less and less awkward to where you were able to hold a conversation without blushing. As the both of you left the restaurant a bunch of his fans swarm him knocking you away. They all start asking for his autograph and for a picture with him. You tried to call out to him out to him but your voice was drowned out by the fans girls voices. You decide to wait for it to be done so you can continue your guys date.
"Please, please fans I'm so happy to see you all but please I'm on a date right now." Raihan said walking over to you. All the girls go silent then quickly rushing over you asking all you question. "Now, now girls we must get going. Come on (y/n)." He takes your hand and start running. You guys run til you get to you house. Once you get to your house you both are panting.
"Well that happen, but that was fun." You say. Paihan nods in agreement.
"I'm sorry that is was cut short like this." He saids.
"Its fine its not like you could have planned this. Today was fun though."
"Yeah it was hope we can do this again."
"Yeah I would love another date. Goodbye see you later." As you were opening the door he grab you and spins you around. "Is something wrong?" He pulls you into a kiss. You were shocked at first but you quickly started kissing back. He pulls you in closer and you wrap your hands around him. It felt so sweet and felt like forever but when he pulls away it didn't feel long enough.
"Well how about I see you tomorrow, you can come watch my match. I'll save you a seat." He said with his face covered in a blush.
"Yeah I'll come and watch. See you then." You say as your face match his. He gave a chuckle as he gives you a quick kiss on your forehead. He waves goodbye as he leaves. You watch him leave as you go inside with a big smile on your face.

This ends part 2. See you next time!!

-Kid