Gordie x reader- (Gordie's family)

Fun facts: This other picture inform you that Melony has more then Gordie as a child. She has four other.

Request by 1-888KARAMATSUGIRLSHope you all enjoy

Hope you all enjoy

You grew up in Circhester and Gordie is your childhood friend. You and Gordie met in grade school and you to stay friends. You been friends with him for so long that you became apart of his family. Melony though can be scary sometimes but she is like your second mother.
Though you do wish you were more than just friends with Gordie. Yup you gain a crush on your childhood friend. You can blame yourself he always looking out for people. Always looking to please his fans.
Anyways, you were on your way to their house for dinner. You were nicely dressed in a simple (f/c) dress. You walk up to the front of the house and knock on it. The door open to see his sister. She like a mini Melony.

(There no official name for her yet so had to come up with one)

"Oh (y/n), glad you could make it." Holly said.
"Yup good to be here." You say.
You walk in to see the youngest of the family. The triplets two boys and one girl. The hyper one Aster, the calm one Jack and the shy one Neva.

(Sorry for the names and them all being ice puns. But I had to.)

"Hello you three how are you doing?" You asked.
"We're doing great!" Jack yelled. You let out a giggle at his reaction. Neva nodded in agreement and running off. Jack looked up from playing with snom then went back to what he was doing.
"(y/n) your here. Dinner just about finished up." Melony said walking up to you. She walked up and gave you a big hug. You always seem to forget how hard she hugs because she knocked the air out of your lungs.
"Good to see you too Melony." You said between coughs. She let you go and clap her hands.
"Alright all of you sit at the table. I'll go get Gordie." Melony said before walking upstairs to Gordie.
Everyone else sat down at the table. You and Holly help the triplets sit down in their chairs and got what food they want. When you finally sat down Melony and Gordie finally came down. You were a bit confused because Gordie was blushing.
"Hey Gordie. You're the one who invited me and your last one I see." You jokily said. The triplets started laughing at the joke and Gordie face seem to blush even more.
"What can I say I enjoy being fashionably late." He said causing you to blush. He sat down next to you.
"Now that everyone here let's eat." Melony said. The triplets before she even finish started downing their food.
The dinner was nice. Though only one time Aster threw food at jack and Melony got really made. Otherwise it was peaceful. You and Gordie mostly talk to each other. Once dinner finish up the triplets and Holly went upstairs. While the rest of you stay downstairs. You and Gordie help clean up dinner with Melony. When Gordie walk out of the kitchen for a moment Melony look straight at you.
You got the idea right away what she wants to talk about. She wants about Gordie.
"So when you two get married?" Melony ask in the most serious tone. You were glad you weren't drinking anything because you would have spill it out.
"Goride and I aren't even dating?!" You yelled. She raises an eyebrow at your responds.
"Really i mean you two are childhood friends. Plus Gordie always said he want to marry you as a kid." Melony said.
"Really?" You said.
"Yup and I believe that he still-" She started to say before she was cut off.
"(y-y/n) it's g-getting l-late I s-should walk you home." Gordie stuttering.
"Is it really that late?" You ask.
"Yes it is." Gordie said grabbing your hand. He quickly walk and you joining as well.
When you walk out of the house you finally notice that Gordie face was completely red. Was he embarrass? Wait what was Melony saying about still?
"Do you like me?" You asked. He stops in his tracts immediately.
He took a deep breath before saying, "I do."
Without delay to his answer you pull him into a kiss. He was shock for a moment but soon melt into the kiss. You two enjoy this moment because of how long overdue it was.

Extra:
Holly walk down the stairs after you and Gordie left. She looks over to her mother who had a proud look.
"Should we start planning the wedding now or..." Holly asked.
"Yup." Melony said with a proud smile.