Milo x reader - (Wooloo's help)

Fun fact: In the official book Milo has a younger brother.

Request by:Supreme-Creator-sama
Hope you all enjoy!!!

You live in Turrfield. And you run a Wooloo ranch with your pokemon.  Your pokemon are two Boutland and their three little Yamper pups.  Which is how you met Milo.  When the gym started up he wanted to add Wooloo into the challenge.  He asks you for help due to you having more experience with Wooloo.   You said yes of course to helping him.  You train the Wooloo for what to do and help teach him a few tricks.

In exchange you wanted to learn and start a small farm to help grow your own Wooloo feed.  So he taught you how to grow and raise crops.  Milo would come by and ask for more advice in the beginning mostly how to stop Wooloo from rolling.  You give him tips all the time but yet he still has a problem as one time you hear a hoard of Wooloo stampeding by your ranch with Milo following after and then you see a few towns people following.

You ending up running after with your team.  You ended up giving him a Yamper to help him out, which he very happy for the little helper.  But now you two end up meeting up to talk which has caused you to get a crush on him.  You two usually hang out helping each other out at each other farm.  But recently your Boutland had another egg you ask them if you can give the egg to Milo which they allow.

So right now you were heading over to Milo farm with the egg in your hand and your boutland at your side.  When you get the farm you see Milo younger brother working in the field.  His name is Aoki.  He was busy harvesting the wheat to notice you.

[Not the official name, just one I made up.  His name is a tree pun because I'm lazy.]

"Aoki, how's it going?"  You asked.  Aoki jump a bit hearing your voice, he looks over finally seeing you.

"Ms. (y/n), I'm doing just fine.  I'm helping big brother with the wheat harvesting due to him being busy with the gym.  But enough about me, what can I help you with?"  Aoki ask.

"I wanted to know if you know where Milo is.  My boutland had another egg and I was going to give it to him to help him out with all his Wooloo.  We don't need the town chasing him."  You said.

"That very kind of you (y/n), I'm sure Big brother would love it.  He had to go to the gym to prep for this season league."  Aoki said.

"Thank you Aoki, I'm going to head over their.  See you later."  You said walking off with your Boutland following after.

"Goodbye Ms. (y/n)."  Aoki said waving goodbye before getting back to his work. 

You walk over to the gym.  When you enter the league official knew who you were because of you coming here to help Milo.  You asked if Milo was here and they told you he was working with the Wooloo and you ask if you can see him.  They allow you to go see him.

You walk in and look to see that Milo was in the Wooloo pen.  He was brushing all of them and fixing up all their coats.  He had a big soft smile on his face as he did that.  Milo saw you walking in and you a wave.

"Hello (y/n), what can I help you with?"  Milo ask.

"Hey Milo, I actually came here to give you something."  You said.

"Your giving me something?  That very sweet of you."  Milo said he puts down the brush and walks up to you.

You hand him the egg and said, "My Boutland had another egg so I thought you needed help with your gym.  So we are giving the egg to you."  His face lit up and his he had a little blush.

"Thank you (y/n).  I must repay you somehow.  Is there anything you need?"  Milo asked.

"No you don't need to repay me somehow."  You said.

"If you say so."  He said.  He takes the egg and place it down on some hay.  Then he did something unexpected.  He placed a quick kiss on your lips.  He must have realised what he did because he backs away.  Both your face our a bright red and silence falls between the both of you.

"I'm so sorry (y/n)!  I wasn't thinking, well I was.  I was thinking your cute and I really want to kiss you.  I shouldn't have done that.  I'm sorry!"  Milo explains.  You chuckle seeming him so apologetic.  You walk up back to him and place a quick kiss on his lips.

"There now we are even."  You said you put your hand around his neck.  His face went bright red and he puts his hand around your waist nervously.

"Y-your not mad?"  Milo asked.

"No why would I be.  In fact I'm happy."  You said.

"Really?  So could I do it again?"  Milo asked.  You gave nodded in response.  He closes the distance.  The kiss the slow and sweet and Milo pulls you even closer.

As you were kissing you hear your Boutland start barking.  You broke off the kiss to see that some of the Wooloo have started rolling out of the pen.  You both look at each other and quickly started to chase after them.  Both of you laughing about this.