Kabu x reader- (Unexpected)

Requested by: MysteriousLostOne
There needs to be more fanfics for him.
[Takes places when he was younger and he just got back into the major league]

You are happily married to the fire gym leader, Kabu. You been with him during hard times. You cheer him on during the time when he was in minor league.
Now it has been a year since he got back into the major league. He has been busy with training that you haven't seen him much. You understand why, because he wants to stay in the major league.
But you were feeling a bit sick as of late. You couldn't eat much and what you ate, you threw it back right up. As well as you miss a few periods. So, you decide to see a doctor to see what was wrong. When you were at the doctors you fill out the form of what was wrong. Once you fill out the form you sat in the waiting room.
"Miss (y/n)?" A doctor said coming into the waiting room. You put up your hand and walk up to them.
The doctor brought you to office. The office was filled with family photos and children. Were they out of rooms? The doctor sat down and you sat down across from them.
"Well miss (y/n) from the symptoms you written here. It looks like your a few months pregnant." The doctor stated.
Your face was filled with shock. Pregnant, pregnant with Kabu child. You two never talk about having kids. Did he want kids? You were really nervous about this. The doctor went over what to do and then he congratulate you.
You got back home to see that Kabu wasn't home yet. You sat down on the couch, your flareon walk up to you and place his head on your lap.
"Oh Flareon what am I going to do?" You ask him. He purr and snuggle up closer to you.
You place your hand on your stomach. You were amazed that your pregnant but you had a bit of fear. You had no idea how he was going to react to the news. You decide to make him dinner and maybe break the news to him that way.
When you were finishing making dinner, you heard the door open. Your flareon rush to the door.
"Hello flareon." You heard Kabu said. You walk up to him with a nervous smile.
"Welcome home, honey." You said.
"Hello sweetie. How are you feeling? You went to the doctor am I correct?" Kabu asked.
The moment he ask you that you don't know what happened but you started to burst into tears. Kabu ran up to you and tried to comfort you to the best of his abilities. He was never good at comforting people. He brought you over to couch and flareon went into your lap. Kabu waited for you to calm down while flareon fell asleep.
Once you calm down enough he ask, "what's wrong? What did the doctor say?" You took a deep breath, before saying anything.
"T-the doctor said I'm a few months pregnant." You sayed. His didn't change and you thought he was not happy about it.
"We're going to have a child?" You nodded in responds and pull you into a hug. "That great. I'm going to be a father."
You were shocked for a moment but you melt into his hug. You were starting to tear up again. You couldn't wait to see what the future holds with the new addition to the family.

Extra:
You gave birth to a healthy boy. You guys gave him the name Asher. The boy grew up a caring and competitive boy. Who took over his father as the fire-type gym leader. You two couldn't have been more proud.