Leon x MelonyDaughter! Reader-(Thank you)

This fanfic was requested by 23StellaOrgana
Hope you enjoy!

It was a difficult fight but you fought your way through the final now you are to fight the champion Leon. Your mother, Melony and your brother, Gordie both gave you endorsements. You want to make both of them happy to show people how good both ice and rock type are but that not the main reason why you did this. You wanted to get close to Leon. You always thought he was always cool when you watch him through your phone. But two year ago he saved him from a pokemon attacking you when your pokemon fainted. So since then you train your pokemon to be able to meet him again.
You were preparing yourself for to meet Leon again and the fight to him. "I can do this. Come on do get cold feet." You breathe in and out as you wait to be called.
One of the workers walk up to you say, "Challenger (y/n) when your ready champion Leon is ready for your fight." He walked back to his station and leaves you alone. You take a deep breath and start walking towards the door. As you walk towards the field the presser of people screaming and yelling in excitement almost pushes you down with how much it is. But even still you continue walking to thank him for what he has done two years ago.
When you walk up to him he says, "Everyone gets like this when I get on the stage, but when you do it this so many times you get used to it. Anyway let's start with what there waiting for."
"Um, before we do can I tell you something?" You asked with nerveusement throughout your voice.
"Sure go ahead." He said with his normal smile.
You took a deep breath before you say, "I want to thank you for saving me two years ago, though you might not remember me. You were the reason why I wanted to get stronger so I can meet you again." Once you finish what you were saying you ran to your spot and took out pokeball. He stood there for a second then took out his pokeball.
After a long hard fight on your end you were able to take out three of his pokemon. You still lost the fight but you really didn't care, you were just able to meet him face-to-face again. You were sitting down in the changing room. You just got off your phone with your mom and your brother about your fight. They said they were proud of how far you got and were able to fight Leon. You just finish getting change out of your uniform to as you open the door to see Leon was right there about to knock. He was not paying attend and went for the knock but sense the door wasn't there he lost his balance and fell down on you.
"Oh sorry." Leon said as he look down on you. He had a little blush on his face as he looked down one you.
"Ah it's find I should have said something." You say with a bit of blush. You didn't know why you were blushing. Leon got up and reach out your hand which you took and help you up. Awkward silence fills the room between the two of you.
"I wanted to come and thank you for the fight." Leon said reaching out his hand for a shake.
You took out his hand and say, "Yeah I enjoy the fight but I was mostly just glad to see you again."
"I'm glad I was the reason why I made you want to become stronger. That was actually why I wanted to see you." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"Really? What did you need to talk to me about?" You asked tilting your head.
"I somewhat remember saving you but that's not the problem. You look familiar to some other people I know."
"Oh that it? I guess that makes sense. My mom is Melony and my big brother is Gordie."
As almost a lightbulb went off. He click the reason why I was so familiar. "So that means you were train by Melony. How was that?" A shiver went down your spine and that was enough to tell him how it was and you see him laugh at your reaction.
"Hey no laughing! Why don't you go through her training and see if you laugh from seeing my reaction!" You yelled at him which only caused him to laugh even louder. You give a grumpy face to him as he laugh at you.
"Sorry, sorry I guess you just prove the rumors are true. How about as a makeup I walk you to the flying taxi." He said through his laugh.
"Sure, I'll take that as your apology." You say. He walks you back after he calms down from his laughing. As he gets you too the taxi he pulls his phone out.
"Hey we should exchange phone number so we could meet up again." He states giving a smile.
"Sure I won't mind meeting up again." You say as you bring out your phone. You give each other. You wave goodbye as you get into the taxi as it takes you back home. Your face starts blushing for some reason. You really want to see Leon again even more than before.

Extra:
When walking back into the house to see your mom and big brother sitting at the table waiting.
"Welcome back, sweetie so sorry about your lost." Melony said coming in for a hug.
"Yeah you only if you got one more turn you could have one." Gordie said.
"Its fine I have fun. Plus I got his phone number and we're going out to eat next week." You say with a big smile. You head to your room and close the door.
"Oh boy, looks like she got a date with the champion. I guess she won in one way." Melony say with a soft smile on her face.
"W-what hold on he can't just asked my little sister out on a date without my permission." Gordie say clearly upset with this new information.

That ends it. Remember you can request anything. Until next time!

-Kid