Piers x Opal's granddaughter! Reader-(Teleport)

Request by : avengerlocked
Hope you all enjoy !!

You are the granddaughter of the fairy gym leader Opal. While your parents travel around the world for a living, you basically were raised by Opal. You are one of the only people who can answer all her answer correctly and you even know her trick of teleporting, she even taught you how to do it. People have tried to get it out of you but you never tell.

Due to Opal teaching you to teleport you got this panster like nature. Your partner pokemon is an Impidimp that you nickname Trick. So you and trick tend to get in trouble a lot. But Opal always protects you. Maybe it's because you're her granddaughter and she raise you but boy does she spoils you.
You were nervous when you told Opal you didn't want to take over the gym but go into writing. She was a little upset but she understood. But you still help out with the gym every now and again.

You were really happy when she found someone to replace her, you were happy. The boy names was Bede he was rough around the edges but nice guy. Bede became like a little brother to you. Boy that didn't help Opal she was spoil you now she has Bede to spoil. You realise why people got annoyed with you.

You were in Grimwood Tangle with your notebook in hand. Trick was on your shoulder as you walk around Grimwood. You found the normal tree you usually hang out and write in. You teleport onto your normal branch and open up your notebook. You have been working on this story of someone who came from a word where pokemon don't exist and then she ended up in the Galar. Trick has been taking to other Impidimp.

You must have been working on your story for a few hours because when you look up and the sky was dark.

"Already that late, huh. Come on Trick lets get going." You say. Tricky look upset but got on your shoulder. When you were getting ready to teleport down you see someone walking
around.

"Hey Trick why don't we pull one more prank before we head home?" You asked. Trick gave a chuckle, his way of a yes. You gave a smirk before teleporting quietly behind him.

Trick gave a loud scream, the guy didn't even flinch just slowly turn around looking at you. His face gave off he was dead tired. When he turned around you realise that it the ex-dark-type gym leader, Piers. What was he doing here? Trick gave a growl at his responds.

"Oh your Piers right? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Yes, and some pokemon have been dynmaxing one there own and I've been helping fix the problem. You must be Opal granddaughter." He stated. He kept walking away from you. You and trick follow after him.

"What gave that away?" You asked.

"Opal is the only person who can teleport. So if you can you have to be someone who is related to her and you are to young to be her daughter." He said.

"That good thinking. Now why didn't you get scared when Trick scream?" You asked.

"I'm a musician so I'm used to screaming." He said.

"Boy your ears must be must up." You said.

"Eh." Was all he said in response. Trick let out another growl in annoyest. You ended up at the entrance at Ballinlea. Then the sky turn back to a blue.

"So it wasn't night. Sorry Trick looks like we could have stayed there longer." You said.
"They must have dealt with the problem." Piers said.

"So you leaving?" You asked.

"No, got to make sure it fully solve." He said.

Well I will meet you there." You said before you teleported inside the gym. You look to see Opal and Bede were talking.

"Hey how's it going?" You asked.

"Some pokemon randomly went dynmax. But I them all no problem." Bede said.

"That what we get from the best," You said, "but Piers is going around checking all the gym because it is happening all over." As if his name some him, Piers and two other walk in. You knew it was the new champion, Victor and Hop.

"You're too late I dealt with them, but you came in time to battle me." Bede said pointing at Victor. After some talking Bede and Victor end up having a battle. You and Piers end up talking the hold time not even paying attend to the fight. You two end up getting along and exchange phone numbers before he left. You were glad that you left early so you could have met him.

Extra:

Before your could turn around Opal was gone.

"Hey Bede where did Grandma go?" You asked.

"I don't know." Bede said shrugging. Even though it didn't look like he cares you could he was most likely panicking.

What you didn't know is when Piers was walking to check out the next gym that Opal grabbed his shoulder.

Before he saying anything she said, "Do anything to my granddaughter and you regret it." Then she teleported away before he could turn around. He was sweating from what Opal said.

Because everyone knows that Opal can be scary when she is angry.

I tried out something new with the spacing so maybe it's easier to read. Let me know.
Signing out
-Kid