Allister x reader- (Tease)

Request by:Audennetannanda
Hope you all enjoy!!!

Allister is now a teenager now and still similar to how he was back when he was little, minus being less shy.  That includes his height, he taller but still short.  Even though he is 18 he a bit shorter then Hop on during his time challenging the league.  The other gym leaders usually tease him about it, mostly Raihan and Melony.

He never fully understood why people found it fun to tease him about his height.  Well that was until he met you.  He was drawn by you for how you seem to understand what pokemon were saying.  He learns about you when you calm down a raging wild Drakloak which in the end became one of your pokemon.

When he tried to talk to you, you shy away from him.  A lot of people say that you are rude but he could tell that you were shy.  So he made an extra effort to understanding and talking to you.  He learn that your team was Drakloak, Alcremin, Aegislash and a shiny Floetta.  Which he also learn that you save them all from bad trainers.

In the end he was able to friend you.  He already found you adorable but what was icy on the cake you were shorter than him.  He thought he was short but you were even shorter and you are the same age as him.  Boy he love to tease you.  Now he understood why Raihan and Melony love to tease him.  He doesn't tease you every time but he would do it every now and again. 

He would tease you by if you want something he would hold it above you and you would try and reach it.  But he doesn't get to tease you long because you would try and take his mask.  As you two hung out and he tease you he ended up getting a crush on you.  But right now he was watching something something funny, in his opinion at least.

You two were in the wild area because you wanted to go camping with him.  You  guys were up on a hill when your camping gear fell down the hill.  You went down the hill to only see that it got stuck on a branch.  You and Allister were too short to reach.  You kept trying to jump up and reach it but couldn't get it.  Allister kept watching you try and try, not helping. 

"Allister you could help."  You complain.

"How, I can't reach it either."  Allister stated.  What you didn't know was that Allister was finding this really adorable with all your attempts.

"I don't know."  You said with annoyance.  Allister thought about it for a moment then he got an idea.  He walks up to you and bends down.

"Sit on my shoulder, you should be able to reach."  Allister said.

"Thanks."  You said. 

You got onto his shoulder and he stands up.  Allister may be skinny but he can lift you up with ease, which surprise you a little bit.  You reach up and you were barely able to reach it.  When you grab it Allister lost his balance and slipped up causing both of you to fall.

"I got it but ow."  You said still laying down on the ground.  You notice that somehow Allister was laying on top of you.

"Ah, (y/n) are oh-k?"  Allister ask.  When he sat up he leaning over you.  Your face went bright red, Allister not really noticing what position you two were in.

"I'm fine but can you get off me?"  You asked.  Allister finally realising what position you two were got up and help you get up.  You also notice getting up that his ear were slightly red.

"Sorry about that."  Allister said.

"It fine, come on let's go find a place to set up camp."  You said grabbing his hand.  You start walking off still holding his hand dragging him.  You also saw that his ear were getting an even brighter red. 

This was a bit of pay back for all the teasing and Allister knew that.  What he didn't know was during the end of the camping trip you will be asking him out.  As you two were walking, Allister got a text.  When he looked at his phone it was a text from Raihan. 
The text read, 'So is that your lover?'

Allister face went bright red reading, did Raihan see the whole thing.  He going to get teased a lot for this.  Allister quickly texted him no.

Extra:

A day later after Raihan watch the whole thing with Allister and his friend.  He felt his phone go off and look to see who it was from. 

It was from Allister and it read, '...Yes'

Raihan chuckle and text Melony the new information.

He called it.