Allister x gymleader! Reader- (Don't panic)

Request by: Alica-san
Hope you all enjoy!!!

You became the new gym leader at age 8. You replace your grandpa, Kabu and use the same typing as him. You as well as use the same team because you thought it would be easier for the challenger if all that change is the gym leader. You got along with all the other gym leaders but when you try to talk to Allister he would run, well he just run. Maybe because you two were close in age, he was 9 years old. Or was because he didn't like you?

It has been 2 year since you became the gym and now you are 10. But the last 4 months have weird and creepy. Each week you will get a doll in your room with a note. What you thought what maybe a fan gift but when you got it 4 weeks in a row started to creep you out. The notes on the dolls were poems which add to the creepiness.

It was the night before your birthday and you were sleeping. You were peaceful sleeping until you hear large crash. You woke up and sat straight up and grab one of your pokeballs sending out your litwick that you use for a light source at night. On the floor you see a boy face first into the floor and a bag right next to him.

"Ow." The boy said. He lifts up his head and you realise that it was Allister. When he looks over at you he starts to shake seeing that you were awake.

"Allister, what are you doing in my room?" You asked.

"AAAAAAAA." Was all Allister kept saying before standing up then handing you a bag. As he starts to leave he trips on the same thing you assume that he fell on before.

You look inside the bag see a stuffed animal of your singure pokemon, Centiskorch. You took it out to see that it was hand sow, with some mess up on the stiches. You look back into the bag to see a piece of paper. You grab it and all it said was 'Happy Birthday'. But you recognize the writing from all the poems you get.

You look back at Allister to see he was shaking even more. Was he the one giving you all the dolls? But he always running away from you?
"Are you the one giving me the dolls?" You asked.

"AAAAAH, YES," Allister yelled as he stands up, "I'm sorry for doing all that. I'll leave now!"

"Wait you don't have to yet." You said. Allister stop in right in his track and stays completely still.

"S-sure." He stutters. You look at the stuff animal you have in your hand.

"Did you make this for me?" You asked.

"Y-yes sorry that it's not good. If you want I can take it back if you don't like it." He said.

"No! I like it! Thank you for the gift. I just have a question for you." You said.

"O-of course I'll answer anything." He quickly said.

"Why have you just been leaving gift in my room? It's kinda creepy." You asked.

"I-I-I want to be friends!" He yelled. You were shocked with what he said. The boy who kept running from you, just wanted to be friends. You couldn't help but laugh about it. When he heard you laugh he started to shake again.

"Of course I'll be your friend Allister." You said. Allister let out a huge sigh. Allister stay over for the rest of the night.

-------

It's been 6 years since you became friends with Allister. You are now 17 and Allister is 18 years old. Allister is still nervous around you but not as bad to where he would just scream sometime as a response when you were younger. Allister makes you a stuffed animal every year for your birthday and you keep them.

But as of now Allister has been running away from you when ever he sees you. This always happens when he plans to give you something. You tell he doesn't need to run because you won't get upset with him but he won't stop. So you just gave up. Most of the time it's near your birthday. But you are nowhere near your birthday, it's 4 months away.

You were finally annoyed and decide to corner him to ask him what's wrong. You were at Stow-on-Side and you were in front of Allister house. You knock on the door but he didn't answer, you know he was there. You saw him move his blinds to see who it was. Finally were getting tired of this and went to where he kept his spare key and open the door.

You open the door to see Allister pacing back and forth mumbling about something. You stood and watch to see if he would notice you but he didn't. Finally you gave up.

"Allister why have you been avoiding me. It's nowhere near my birthday." You said. Allister let out a yelp and almost drop something out of his hand.

"(y-y/n) what are you doing here?" Allister asked.

"You know why. Allister please just tell me why what wrong?" You asked.

"AAAAAA" How he typically responds with as he hands you what was in his hands.

The item he hand you was a pokeball, not just a normal one but a love ball. You blush a bit at the type of pokeball but you thought that maybe it was a pokemon evolve by love. You open the pokeball and watch a green Applin come out. Your face what was already red went to a brighter red.

When you give an Applin to someone it means you love them and if they accept then the couple usually stay together forever. Not to mention a shiny version sometimes can be used as a marriage proposal. You look over to Allister who is shaking and has run to the corner to hide. You walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Allister are you asking me out?" You asked.

"AAAH, Y-YES!" Allister stutter as he yelled.

You chuckle at his respond and you took off his mask. His face was a bright red and he almost looks like he was crying. You then kiss his cheek.

"AAAAH!!" Allister yelled and you swear you see smoke come out of him.

"Then yes I'll go out with you Allister." You said. For once Allister didn't scream but just bury his head in your chest. You hug him back and you then hear a silent scream from him. You can't help but love the shy ghost boy.

A/N:

Next update will not be a request but one I want to write. Hope you don't mind. I really want to write a squeal to one of my pass fanfics. Sorry.