Chapter 13

This chapter is 18+ recommended!☆

You've been warned.. ;)

Waverly

Dex grabs the back of my neck, pulling me in to deepen our kiss. The sparks that have been flying between us since we first met have ignited. He grabs my hip with his other hand bringing me closer to straddle him. I move my hands down unzipping his hoody, continuing to press my lips against his. I open my lips slightly granting his tongue entrance to explore my mouth. Pressing myself against him I push his hoody the rest of the way off and pull his shirt up. We break apart and he pulls his white tee off over his head, tossing the wet piece of clothing to the floor. I take a moment to look over his strong body. Starting at his neck I run my fingers across his solid chest, down his firm abdominals to reach the trail of hair below his navel. Following the trail down until my fingers reach the top of his waistline.

Before I can go any further his hand grabs my wrist. "Once I start, I don't know if I'll be able to stop.." He warns me.

I lean forward whispering in his ear. "I don't want you to."

In an instant he swoops me out of the water. One hand on my ass, the other arm around my back with his hand supporting my neck. My legs are wrapped tightly around his waste. I use my hands to push down his sweatpants which he steps out of leaving them in the bath behind us. I kiss up his neck to his jawline, earning myself a satisfying growl as he carries me to the bathroom counter. Setting me down he rubs his hands up and down my outer thighs while our lips reconnect. As things continue to heat up his hands start to explore my body. They find their way up to my breasts. He squeezes them both gently causing me to gasp. I can feel him smile against my lips. One of his hands travels down from my chest, to my side, all the way past my hips to the small bundle of nerves between my legs. Inhaling sharply before letting out a moan of my own. He circles a couple times before his fingers make their way down a bit further, just before he presses I wince.

"Are you okay?" Dex questions.

"Mmhm." I answer trying to shrug it off.

"Waves, are you?"

"Just please..be gentle."

"Jesus fuck Waves." I look down expecting him to be done with me but he lifts my chin forcing me to look back into his warm amber eyes. "How did I get so lucky?" He gently plants a kiss on my lips.

Leaning in. "I think I'm the lucky one." I breath into his ear.

Suddenly he tosses me up. One of my legs on each of his shoulders. The small yelp I release only seems to encourage him. He positions me with my back against the bathroom wall. I grab a handful of his hair with my hands attempting to stabilize myself just as his tongue starts circling my sensitive bundle. Crying out in pleasure my body arches into him. Dex groans possessively and increases intensity. He quickly has me climbing to the edge. Just as I'm about to jump over the edge he stops for a moment and I feel his breath in my most sensitive spot.

"Cum for me baby.." he breathes just before his tongue does another slow, magical circle causing me to plunge over the edge. He sucks gently causing my entire body to spasm. With my hands still in his hair I use them to anchor myself as I grind my hips against him until the spasms subside. Leaving me out of breath.

He let's out another possessive growl as he squeezes my ass before lowering me back over to the countertop.

He kisses me again. "You're god damn delicious." He tells me as he runs a finger between my legs retrieving some of the fluid that had just gushed out of me before sucking it off of his finger.

One of the dirtiest yet erotic things I've ever seen. Leaving me wanting this man more than ever. He walks away to grab a small towel. When he turns around the large tent in his bright red Versace boxers shows that the elicit moment we just shared was not lacking.

He hands me the towel. Unsure of what I'm supposed to do he hints between my legs and I understand what it's for. He grabs a couple robes off of the wall hanger outside of the shower. They're white with a tan collar and have an LV on the chest pocket. After drying myself with the towel he holds the robe open for me and I step into it. It's one of the most comfortable articles of clothing I've ever worn.

After putting a robe on himself he leads me back out to our bedroom where a fresh tray of food is sitting on the coffee table.

"Someone was in here?"

"It was just Austin. I texted him earlier when you asked me to stay." Dex says lifting the lid off of the tray.

The tray reveals a large rare steak sided by a spinach salad with apples and almonds topped with a raspberry vinaigrette along with a bowl of assorted melons. There's also a tall glass of lemon water.

"Nothing for you?"

"I just ate." He chuckles giving me a lecherous look as he takes a seat on the couch.

He pulls me on to his lap. He reaches for an orange melon cube and puts it up to my lips. As I bite the cube the crisp sweet juice explodes in my mouth and I realize how hungry I really am.

"Should we talk about what happened earlier today?" I question.

His face turns dithery, "Let's not ruin the moment." His face drops to my neck and he inhales. "It's more important to me right now that you eat and then get some rest. We'll talk about it in my office in the morning."

The thought of meeting in his office to chat makes me anxious. But I oblige him and decide to focus on the steak in front of me.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I apologize for taking so long to release this chapter. I've never written anything like this so I was nervous about how it would he received.. But here it is! Good or bad reviews are both appreciated. Thanks for reading. XOXO