Chapter 2: The Meeting

Youya's POV:

I just stood there in confusion for a while, I forgot about going to work or what even was the purpose of that. I have to admit that I'm a nosy person, and as they say, curiosity kills the cat.

When I was just staring at the dark alley, I felt a cold metal blade right on my neck, someone was standing right behind me, and then I heard a feminist voice whispering in my ear "Don't make a sound, act normally and walk into the alley slowly".

It took me a while to understand the situation, but when I did, I tried to stay calm and did what I was told to do.

When we were unable to be seen from the others outside the alley, I turned around to see a girl, probably 2-3 years older than me, she had a pair of pure cristal blue eyes with a long peachy pink hair, she didn't seem aggressive to me, but again, I remembered that she did just threaten me with a blade.

"Sorry for that, I just didn't want you to run away". She said with a friendly face. Well at least a little friendlier than before. An angry vein just popped on my face "Haaa?! that wasn't the best way to avoid scaring a person so he doesn't run away, if you ask me!" I said irritated. "*Sigh* Just listen, kid, it won't take long, just answer one question".
"Who are you calling kid! I'm barely younger than you!" I continued with my half-yell tone.

"I-is everything okay, Ayane-san?" A soft other feminine hesitated voice asked from behind a corner. "*Sigh*, I just wanted to ask the kid about the magical aura in the area, but he just had to be an unhelpful brat", the pink-haired girl answered.

"O-of course he wouldn't help if you'll threaten him, just explain to him calmly" the other girl said, she was stepping further now that I was able to see her clearly. She has dark hair that was well styled with a pair of purple shy eyes that stared at the other girl that I think is called Ayane. She walked to me and reached out her hand. "Let's start again, hajimimashite, I'm Hina, and that's my friend Ayane, nice to meet you" she said kindly, her kindness made me forget about my anger so I just shook her hand.

" A-ah, nice to meet you too, my name is Youya, and I'm 14 years old even though I look younger, but let me say something really quickly, don't DARE to call me a brat, and that's NOT a respectful way to ask a question!" I said as I made a quick glare at Ayane-san who stood a step behind Hina-san with her hands crossed over her chest. She gave another sigh, which I noticed she did a lot, and signed to us to follow her back to the main street. "What's with her attitude?!" I whispered to Hina-san while we followed Ayane fastly. "Forgive her, she has a kind heart... let's just say.... she'd been through a lot".
I gave a short "Hmm" as I realized I shouldn't ask more about that, even though I was still being the curious little bean I am.

"Now, we need you to tell us about what happened, did you see anything ...mmm... I don't know... unusual?" Hina-san asked. I knew immediately what she was talking about, so I told them about that strange boy with his strange smoke-like ability.

"I knew it!" Yelled Ayane-san with a grin on her face, which turned to gloom right away. "He was here, Ayane-san! We found him! Why the gloomy face?" Said Hina-san cheerfully with her both hands on Ayane's shoulders.

"Ano?.... are you gonna explain to me this whole messed up thing that happened back there? Do you know the boy? What was that black smoke thing anyway?" I questioned.

"Wait, you don't know about that? Are you not from here?" Hina-san asked while her focus is back on me rather than Ayane-san who was biting her thumbnail and lost in deep thoughts, she didn't even hear my question.

"Mmm, no, I used to live in a small poor village before coming to the capital last year" I explained.
Hina-san looked surprised and said "Well, you need a long explanation then. Let's Start from the beginning..."

Here I am, back with the third chapter. I saw that I got two votes on the previous chapters and I really want to thank you❤, I didn't imagine to get, like 30 views, in only several weeks, so ARIGATO MINNA-SAN🥰❤

I made the two new characters with an anime maker app so you can imagine them while reading, so check them out. (And please, don't take the pictures without permission because I own them). Sorry I didn't make Youya because his character wasn't even in the story when I first got the idea, and those pictures were made long before this story began.

P.S: Keep in mind that Youya is NOT the main character, as said, he wasn't in the storyline from the beginning, he is like a character that helps the reader to understand the world in the story and to ask what readers can be wondering (like a character that'll represent the readers in the story). That's why I'm not going to give him a back story like the other main characters, but he will be there the whole time.😊👌

Don't forget to vote and to leave a comment so I get to know your opinions about the story,
Mata ne😘😘❤

Don't forget to vote and to leave a comment so I get to know your opinions about the story,Mata ne😘😘❤