Chapter 13: The End (or is it?)

WARNING: Mild sexual themes ahead, nothing too graphic though

'REVALI!!!!!' Y/N screamed as she watched in horror as he got thrown across the room in the divine beast by some repulsive creature, who looked similar to calamity Ganon.

He hit the ground with a thud, but still mustered the strength to turn his head. He was shocked to see her standing there. 'Y/N?! What are you doing here?!'

'Saving you from that thing, just like we promised, remember?' Y/N shouted back over the noise, as she drew her bow and fired three bomb arrows at the atrocity. These arrows hit Windblight Ganon dead in the eye, exactly where she wanted. It stumbled a bit, giving her ample time to sprint over to Revali and help him to his feet.

'This is too dangerous,' he said, whilst groaning in pain simultaneously. 'You should go.'

'I've just helped Link defeat calamity Ganon, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing.' She placed a hand on his shoulder briefly before leaping back into action, hitting Windblight in the eye once again. However, the beast was not done. It began whipping up tornadoes left and right, sweeping the two off of their feet. Revali gained his bearings quickly by flapping his wings, however, the same could not be said for his human counterpart.

'Y/N!' He cried as he grabbed her between his talons, stopping her from injuring herself. She grabbed her bow off of her back once again and fired, knocking back the monster. Revali did the same, and hit the eye with such accuracy that Windblight Ganon ceased to exist. Once back on the ground, the two covered their faces with their hands as malice flew everywhere. The control panel was finally revealed.

'Y/N...' Revali mumbled, now out of breath.

She turned to him. 'Yes, Revali?'

'Thank you... I wouldn't have made it this time without you,' Most of his energy was drained, however, he managed a small smile at her. The glow in his eyes was still present, the look that she loved.

'You're welcome, Revali.' She smiled back at him.

'Oh, and well done on defeating calamity Ganon, too.'

'Thanks. I'll give Link your thanks, too.' She joked.

He scowled playfully at her. 'There's no need for that. He gets all his thanks from everyone else.'

'There's no need to complain now; we did it!' She scuffled over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck in a tight hug. He relaxed in her arms before wrapping his wings around her body in return.

'Then again, as long as I've got you, I don't need any more praise.' He declared. 'Because I know for a fact that you're head over heels for me! Then again, who wouldn't be?' The smirk returned along with the twinkle in his eyes she had missed. She just laughed, hugging him tighter as he rubbed his face against hers, the softness of his feathers tickling her cheeks.

'We should get back to the castle, everyone will be worried.' Y/N suddenly said, as she separated herself from his warm body.

'Yeah, I agree. But there's one thing I want to do first.' He grabbed her hand in his wing and began twirling with her fingers. A sudden bashfulness overcame him as he looked at the ground. She raised up his beak gently so that he was looking down at her once again. 'What is it, Revali?'

'Remember when I told you I'd ask you on a date?' He asked with a shaky voice.

'Yeah?'

'Well I do believe I never got around to that. Therefore, whilst we are alone, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask. Y/N, will you go on a date with me?'