Chapter 14: The Coronation

Hundreds of smiling faces of Hylians, Gorons, Zora, Rito and Zerandans alike lit up the sanctum of Hyrule Castle. Everyone waited in suspense for the arrival of Hyrule's new Queen. Y/N was about to be crowned Queen of Hyrule. After King Artemis of Zeranda sadly passed away, all Zerandan citizens relocated to Hyrule to witness their long-awaited Princess Y/N to become their queen. The five Champions of Hyrule were all waiting on a platform beneath the throne, except one. Revali was standing loyally beside the throne, to witness his girlfriend's coronation. Daruk, Mipha, Urbosa and Link all knelt on the opposite side.

Zelda was standing on the other side, with a newly-made crown adorned with gold and shiny gemstones, including diamonds, rubies and sapphires. The rarest gems in all of Hyrule had been mined meticulously in the past few months by the gorons, so that a wonderful crown could be pieced together by a blacksmith in Gerudo Town. It was now ready for the day everyone had been waiting for.

The double doors opened to reveal a stunningly beautiful young lady in an equally stunning silky (f/c) dress. The dress was corseted, showing off her equally perfect feminine figure. Her hair was in a long, thick braid (sorry if you've got short hair) decorated with dark blue feathers provided by the Rito Champion. When Revali's eyes fell upon his beautiful partner, he was nothing other than proud. In fact, one could swear that he even she'd a tear upon seeing her.

Everyone's breath hitched as she slowly made her way up towards the throne where Zelda was waiting. She was greeted with a bow from everyone in the room.

'By the power vested in me, a gift from the Goddess Hylia, I crown you Y/N, Queen of Hyrule.' The crown was gently placed on her cousins' head, followed by a deafening round of applause from all of Hyrule's citizens. The new Queen took her seat proudly on the throne, and her bird boyfriend sat beside her on another throne. She took his wing in her hand, and they faced everyone with proud smiles on their faces.

~~~~~

A party was thrown that same night to celebrate Queen Y/N's coronation. All citizens were invited into the ballroom in Hyrule Castle, where traditional Hylian music was played, as well as the National Hyrule Anthem (let's just say it's the official Zelda theme tune) in which Y/N danced with Revali, and Link with Zelda. Lots of people grabbed the opportunities to walk up to her and congratulate her on being Queen and freeing the kingdom of Calamity Ganon at long last. However, somewhere in the night, she disappeared...

This disappearance did not go unnoticed, especially by Revali. He couldn't seem to find his Queen, so he went around the room frantically asking if anyone had seen her. When he finally came to Zelda, she laughed it off. 'Oh,  Revali! You're such a worrier! She's outside on the balcony! Why are you in such a rush anyway?'

'I need to ask her a very important question,' Revali stated. Zelda pointed him towards the balcony and he opened the glass doors. Sure enough, the Queen was there, staring at the vast land of Hyrule beneath the stars and the rapidly rising moon. She turned around when she heard the doors open, only to be faced with the love of her life, the Rito Champion.

'There you are, your majesty,' he said lowly.

She rolled her eyes. 'Revali, we've talked about this. You just call me Y/N,'

However, he didn't laugh or smile back. He maintained a very stern look on his face as he approached her slowly, taking her hand.

She gasped as he bent down on one knee and pulled out a box from his pocket. He began a long speech. 'Queen Y/N of Hyrule, you are the most wonderful, beautiful and courageous woman I have ever met. I admit that I did not treat you accordingly at all times, and for that I can only apologise. Furthermore, I can promise you that in future, I only intend to treat you with the respect, love and dignity that you deserve. I love you more than anything else in the world, and even before you became Queen, I knew that I wanted you to be mine. So, Queen Y/N of Hyrule, will you marry me?' He opened the box to reveal a glittery diamond ring which was illuminated by the stars.

At first, Y/N was lost for words. She could only nod her head lightly before bursting into tears. 'Is this really happening?!' She cried.

'Yes it is, my dear. And now you've got the ring to prove it,' the bird took her hand, and carefully placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

'It's perfect,' she whispered.

'I love you, my Queen,' Revali said, wrapping his wings around her body.

'I love you too, my future King,' she wrapped her arms around his waist in response. His feathers softly grazed her skin once again. He pulled away from the hug soon and lowered his face so that his beak was touching her lips again. He kissed her lovingly, his beak gently nibbling on her mouth, before he slipped his tongue between her lips. It was a unique way of kissing, but they both loved it regardless.

'But you're still a cuckoo,' she giggled when she pulled away.

'Damn it...' he grumbled.

~~~~~

[5 years later]

Queen Y/N and King Revali of Hyrule are now married. They live in Hyrule Castle together with Princess Zelda, who is now married to Prince Link of Hyrule. Revali was the first Rito to become a member of the Royal Family, but he was accepted with open arms since he helped to defeat Ganon, who is still nothing but a distant memory.

They ended up having three beautiful Royal Children. The first was a Rito Boy, whose blue and white feathers resembled Revali's. He even had the blush spots to match, however, he had Y/N's eyes. He was named Azalin. He was a feisty little prince but with a heart of gold. He was very close to his mother. The second child was a half human, half Rito girl named Celestia. She had the same beautiful piercing green eyes as Revali, and long (h/c) hair the same as her mothers, although she had a human body, she had blue wings instead of arms (the same kinda idea as the Wind Waker Ritos but with wings) and Rito feet. She was shy and adorable, and she idolised her parents.

The third and final child of Y/N and Revali was a human girl named Lexi. She had bright blonde hair and looked sort of similar to Zelda but without the Hylian ears. Lexi was very close with her second cousin Zelda, and they spent a lot of time together. When Lexi was very young, it was discovered that she also had the blood of the Goddess Hylia.

The kingdom of Hyrule was finally in peace, with the King and Queen it deserved.

💖The End💖

(Keep Reading if you wanna hear me ramble xD)

HEY GUYS!!! Thank you so much for reaching the end of 'My Champion - Revali x Reader'! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. I'm so chuffed I managed to get this done in less than two weeks! I had the idea in my head for ages but I was too nervous to upload it online for people to read. But honestly, I don't regret it at all! I've read pretty much every Revali fanfic that the internet has to offer at this point, he's pretty much taken over my life at the moment, so I just had to make one of my own! Anyway, enough about that! Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! As always, comments and votes are appreciated!