Week-end

Mateo P.O.V

The last period of the week just ended, and the three of us rushed to get out of here. I was exhausted from this week. The stares on us, the silence between me and my older sister since our argument, the beauty of Liam were a few examples of the things taking way too much of my energy.

"Oh no! I forgot I have to work tomorrow" I remembered.

"Where do you work ?" Suddenly asked Liam, who appeared behind us.

"Burger Time. I'm saving money for college" I casually answered, still desperate about my ruined Saturday. 

"You like it ?"

"No. Well, I like talking to clients, but the job itself sucks" I explained.

My two friends soon said goodbye and went to their cars.

"Need a ride ?" Liam nicely asked.

"Don't worry, I don't want to bother you"

"Nonsense! Come with me, my car is this way" he indicated.

Soon, I was in his car, and his scent invaded my nose. It was exquisite. I saw sports clothes and shoes in the backseat. I imagined him doing sport, and got a boner immediately. Fortunately, Liam distracted me from my naughty thoughts.

"So, which way ?"

I indicated him the way back home. I wasn't very far, but it was nice no to walk sometimes.
Soon, we reached my house.

"Thank you very much," I said.

"You're very welcome" he replied, with a smirk. That smirk that was making me crazy.

"See you tomorrow" I concluded before rushing inside my house.

I immediately spotted my sister in the living room, and carefully avoided her. Instead, I bumped into my brother, who seemed enthusiastic.

"Hey bro! I was looking for you! Want to do a little singing session ?"

It was something special between us. He loved playing music instruments and I loved singing, so regularly, we would do what we called singing sessions. We made our way to the basement, which was fortunately well soundproofed. 

"Okay, we can start with one of our classics, what about 'Price Tag' ?" He proposed.

"Why do you even ask? Since when don't I want to sing Jessie J ?" I teased.

I sang with my brother until our parents called us for dinner.

"You escaped Britney Spears, you won't be this lucky next time" I jocked.

"Lucky me !"

We both laughed, but the positive energy I had during this moment totally faded as I saw the hatred in my sister's glare.
I got to bed early, considering I was exhausted.

......

Of course, even if I woke up early, I found a way to be late. I rushed outside, saying goodbye to my parents. I came back when I realized I didn't tell them about the party.

"Oh mum, dad, I going to a party tonight"

"Really? Don't tell me about you coming to our party ?" Suddenly reacted my sister. "Shit I forgot being one of the football player's girlfriend was a VIP pass for those parties. So she's going to be there, shit shit" I thought.

"Well, it's very likely" I finally replied.

"Camilla, be nice to your brother" my father.

Before I could hear her reasons for being such a bitch, I went outside, almost running to be on time.
I finally arrived 25 minutes later. I went straight to the back room, took my apron, my cap, my best smile, and came back to the restaurant.

"Just in time, well-done Mat' " said my one of my colleague, Julia.

We were good friends, since all my shifts were with her, with sometimes one more person, when it was a busy period. It was a small cocooning restaurant, typically American.
We weren't full today, it was calm.

"You're in charge of welcoming customers, as usual," Julia said.

"Of course. I'm so gorgeous, it would be a shame to hide me in the kitchen" I jocked.

Soon, a group of students entered the restaurant. Here I went, wearing my bright smile.

"Welcome to Burger Time! How many are you ?" I politely asked.

The one who seemed to be the leader answered. He was attractive. Tall and muscular, not as much as Liam, but close, with brown short hair, brown deep eyes, white skin, and designer stubble. I could see his muscular chest through his tee-shirt.

"For five please" he answered with a little smile.

I guided them to a table and gave them the menu.
During the whole time, I noticed he looked at me as often as he could. I wondered if I had a stain on my tee shirt or something.
When they left, this guy gave me a 30 dollars tip, which surprised me a lot. When I looked at the check, I saw he wrote his name and his number at the back with a little smiley.
I wasn't sure it was for me though, because Julia was also there, and was a sex bomb. I still kept it, even if I didn't know what to do with it.