Ceaser x Koba x You

Ceaser x Pregnant!Reader x Koba

You sighed as you stood up straight, rubbing your lower back with a groan and sighing deeply. You began to walk away from the pile of furs that you had been helping to carry and sat down in the nearby stump, rubbing your swollen belly. You were only able to do so much since you were 9 months along and ready to pop bay second. The fathers were adamant about keeping you bed ridden but you wouldn't have any of it.

Both fathers including the clan chief Ceaser and his right hand in command Koba. Somehow in an act of sheer sexual tension between the three of you not long ago, you had bedded them both, ending up pregnant but to which one you didn't know. In the meantime while the babies were being born they were both there. It turns out you were having two children, which made them happy because if push comes to shove then the both of them could have one each. Not like you would agree to it of course, it sounded like they were sharing a toy.

You huffed and rubbed the soreness in your back as you watched the other females, who insisted you sit down a moment before you fall down, finish the rest of the furs and carry them off. You sighed, thinking you weren't pulling your weight enough here.

"(y/n)." You turned your head and saw Ceaser walking up, concern littering his eyes.

"Are you well?" He asks kneeling beside you and touching your swollen belly.

"I'm fine, just the heat is getting to me is all." You reply with a wave.

"Come let us get you some water." He hums and helps you stand. He led you up to his hut and sat you down just as Koba walked in.

'(Y/n), are you alright?' He signs.

"I'm fine, just tired of this heat. No need to worry fellas I'm ok." You say as the two walk up. Koba sat beside you while Ceaser handed you a wooden cup of water. You sipped it while the two touched your belly, smiling at the flipping children inside. They sure were energetic today, they must be ready to come out soon.

"They are kicking hard. Will be strong warriors." Ceaser says to Koba, who nods in agreement and places his cheek on your tummy. You chuckle as the two males hugged your stomach, until you gasped, dropping the cup and holding your stomach. The pains had been coming and going all day, they should be here soon. It was why they were so concerned, which you appreciated of course.

"Oh god..." You growled as you hugged your stomach, feeling them shift and then gasped.

The two shot up, taking your shoulders and laying you down. Then a wetness dribbled through your legs and you groaned.

"My water broke..." you panted as the pain came again, only ten times worse.

Koba was quick to run out the door and to the Obas, shouting for them to come quick. The females shuffled to the hut of their leader and saw you taking small breaths to ease the pain while Ceaser held your hand.

The Obas ushered the ape king out and began their work with you.

Both males stood at the doorway, pacing back and forth and grumbling to each other as they heard your grunts and screams from inside. When you shrieked in pain, Ceaser had to stop Koba from charging in there whole fighting himself to keep from running in as well.

After what seemed like days but had only been a night, the morning came with a special surprise. Your shouts grew quiet and the males, who hadn't slept a single minute, had shot up and raced to the doorway. The Obas were wrapping up two little bundles as another wiped you down, covering you with fresh furs and then giving you the bundles. You smiled through the tears and looked down at the two babies in your arms. They were perfect little ape babies with bright green eyes. But strangely one looked like Koba and the other had a mark in his chest like Ceaser.

'(Y/n), the babies are from both males.' An Oba signs with a pat, confirming your suspicions. You blinked in surprise and looked down, surprised at the two rare babies in your arms.

"Send them both in please." You say. The oba nods and walks out.

Not seconds later the two came lumbering in and rushing to you, looking at your arms and smiling.

"Congratulations daddies."

Both froze in surprise, then shared a confused look and turned back to you. You chuckled, holding the two out and handing them to their fathers. The males looked over their children with soft smiles while the babies gibbered happily at their fathers.

You smiled, snuggling into the furs and closing your eyes, knowing the children will be safe in their fathers' arms.

When you woke next you found a pleasant surprise. The two males had laid beside you in the nest, the babies on your chest and sleeping with comforting hands on their backs while the others were wrapped around your shoulders and waist. You chuckled, closing your eyes and wrapping your arm around the four of them, falling into a deep sleep once more.