Blue Eyes

Blue Eyes x reader fluff

Blue Eyes sighed dreamily as he leaned on a low hanging branch, his hands on his chin and a sloppy grin on his face as he watched you from afar. You were a human fighting for apes rights against the general and helped with their escape, meeting Blue Eyes when they saved you from the avalanche. As soon as you got to their new home, Ceaser invited you to stay with them and you happily agreed.

Blue Eyes fell in love when he saw you first dance. It was a warm summer night and the little ones were running around in their new forest home. You had found a guitar in the human zoo and took it when you escaped with the apes. You were playing it for the children and singing a song from when you were younger. Then after a while you sang more songs and taught many apes to play guitar. Luca was the best so far and he would take over at night when you played so you could dance with the children while you sang. Your movements were so fluid and graceful, your laughter was music to his ears, your singing... he was blown away at the beauty of your voice and dancing. It wasn't long before Blue Eyes asked you to be his and you were mated before the whole colony. They celebrated by dancing obviously.

A year later and you are still as beautiful as the day he saw you. Your dancing could never get old to him, that was his favorite pastime. He learned to play the guitar so that at night when it was just the two of you, he would play and you would dance for him. Those were his favorite things to do.

But as beautiful and exciting it was to watch, unfortunately that was all he could do. He didn't know how to dance or he would dance with you every day. But listening and watching was enough... for now.

Unknown to Blue Eyes his father was watching from behind him, a smirk on his face and his arms crossed, shaking his head at his daydreaming son watching his mate dance get again. He walked up to him, watching as the little ones danced with you while you sang an upbeat song from your childhood.

"Son." Blue Eyes jumped and whipped around, seeing his father smirking at him and if he could blush, he would be red as s tomato.

"You love watching her dance yes?" Blue Eyes nods.

"Then dance with her."

'...but I can't dance father.' He replies sadly, looking back at you as you swung a baby ape in your arms.

"Will teach you, come." Ceaser says motioning his son to follow. Confused, Blue Eyes went one last look your way before following his father to his own home.

While you put the gibbering baby chimp down, you saw Blue Eyes walking away with his father. You frowned for a moment, but smiled again when you felt little hands on your legs, begging for more dancing. As you danced with the children and some of the younger apes, you couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. Blue Eyes never danced with you even though he was your mate and he would play the guitar while you danced and sang. But he never joined. He always sat and watched you, smiling at you, but he never danced. You wondered if perhaps he couldn't dance. The thoughts were all but banished from your thoughts when Ash came up and began to dance crazily with you, causing you to laugh.

That night as you finished uour rounds, you  stopped when you heard music suddenly turn on. You stopped. Listening as the music echoed through the trees. Then you realized it was coming in the direction of your home.

"What the...?" You mumble as you walk through the village and to your hut where the fire pit was still lit inside. The music was louder now and as you approached, you saw a shadow inside.

"Blue Eyes?" You called while you walked in, pushing the straw door open and gasped at the sight. There, playing in the corner of the hut was an old radio that ran in battery power, and Blue Eyes standing in the middle of the hut with a smile on his face.

"Blue Eyes what..."

"Want to dance with you." He says holding out his hand.

Your heart leapt as you stared at his outstretched hand and soft smile. Your own smile grew on your lips as you took his hand, allowing him to draw you into his arms and against his chest. He wrapped his arm around your waist and his other in your hand, resting your palm against his own. Then he began to sway back and forth, bringing you with him and circled the hut with you. You couldn't stop smiling as you danced with your mate.

"This is beautiful Blue Eyes... but why haven't we done this before?"

"Couldn't dance before... but you gave me reason to learn." He says.

You were speechless, simply staring up into his bright blue orbs as he held you close, dancing with you.