Ceaser x Blue Eyes x You

Ceaser x Blue Eyes x amputee reader

Warning! This chapter includes an amputee character. If you are sensitive to the topic please be warned. I don't want to insult anyone. Hope you enjoy!
🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

You sighed as you sat down after a long day of walking... Well in your case limping. You were an amputee; your leg was removed long ago due to a tragic accident that nearly killed you. But you lived with the exception of a missing limb. It wasn't all bad, you always got the top notch prosthetics on the market before the outbreak, and you got to make all kinds of cool designs and art on your prosthetics, plus you could wear your shoes with the foot attachment.

At least until the flu struck and you were stuck with one that was a size too small for your leg, causing you to limp. For almost 2 years you limped through each city, looking through every factory and every hospital, looked through every medical truck you could find yet still nothing. So you were reduced to wearing an old one that had duct tape all over it.

You trekked up the forest hill with your backpack, huffing and panting as a slight pain shot up your thigh from your prosthetic digging into your leg from the wear and tear. You groaned as you were forced to sit down and look down at your leg. The rim of your leg was red and raw and you huffed out a sigh.

"I gotta take this off..." you mutter as you began to wiggle and pry the prosthetic off and sighed in relief as it slipped off your nub, rubbing the nub from the soreness. While you were nursing your leg, two figures perched atop the trees watching you.

Ceaser huffed as he watched you fidget with a piece of rusting metal and leather attached to a shoe. Not knowing what a prosthetic was, he was confused as to why you had it attached to your leg. That is until you leaned back and he realized you only had one leg. Blue Eyes was also surprised, blinking in confusion of the lack of limb. He turned to his father and signed.

'what happened to her?'

'I don't know... But im going to find out.' Ceaser replied.

Blue Eyes watched as his father slowly slid down the tree trunk and jumped from branch to branch until he was a few feet from the female human.

You were about to attach the leg back on when you heard leaves rustling. You froze as a few leaved fell in front of you, signalling movement above you. You slowly looked up and gasped loudly. An ape stared down at you with strange white paint all over him as a skeleton which looked quite terrifying.

The ape jumped down once he found you aware of his presence and landed not a foot from where you sat. His jump startled you into a squeak, jumping at the sound of his low growl as he approached you. You leaned back to avoid him, then realized too late of your blunder. You fell backwards with a yelp and landed in the leaves and long grass behind the stump, your leg and stumo5 sticking up in the air.

The ape stopped and cocked his head at the nub where your leg was missing just below the knee. You sat still as the ape neared you, his eyes on the leg as another ape jumped from the trees and also walked up beside the bigger male.

"Please don't kill me... I swear im just passing through!" you say holding up your hands but making no move to grab anything for fear they may get the wrong idea.

Instead of attacking however, the younger looking bright eyed ape walks to your prosthetic and picks it up, and miraculously began to sign to the bigger male. You sat up a little as the two signed a few words to each other before the bigger male turned to you.

"Who.are.you?" you spoke aloud. Your eyes widened and your mouth dropped. Then you gulped and cleared your throat, realizing they were staring at you for a minute before you answered.

"M-my name is (y/n)..." you reply quietly as you slowly sat up more, bracing yourself on a stump and pushed yourself up slowly.

The two apes saw you were trying to get up and the bright eyed one backed away with your prosthetic in his hands while the bigger one moved his spear from one hand to another and surprisingly, he reached his hand out for you to take. You reluctantly reached out and took his furry hand in your own and he hauled you up onto a stump once more.

"Thanks..." you sigh as you adjust your pant leg and looked to the bright eyed one, who still held your leg.

He slowly walked up to you and held the prosthetic out to you, which you took with a smile and nodded in thanks before hooking it back on, securing the wrappings before pulling down your pant leg.

"What.happened?" the older ape asks.

"That's a very long story..." you reply as you stared up at the two.

The apes shared a look before the bright eyed one signed something with a nod and the bigger male nodded in reply before turning back to you.

"Hungry?" he asks.

You smiled despite your pain and the wariness of talking apes, nodding to the two.

"I could eat..." you replied.

He nods and hold out his hand again, taking yours in his own and allowed you to wrap your arm around his neck and lean on his shoulder as the young ape grabbed your bag. You wondered how you were going to explain this to the apes but you hope and pray that wherever they are going and if there are others, lets pray they were kind like him.

As you walked with the apes, you felt his hand wrap around your waist and hug you to his side, yet his face remained still and calm as if he did nothing. You suppressed a smirk as they led you to a large hill. You huffed as you looked up the hill, panting slightly already.

Ceaser saw you struggling and turned back to Blue Eyes, who shrugged with a nod and went around the two of you. Ceaser huffed through his nose and reached down, swiping your legs out from under you and hefting you up into his arms. You squeaked and grabbed the back of his neck as you blushed madly. You stared wide eyed at the ape as he walked up the hill as his son walked ahead with your bag. He felt your eyes on him and sent you a soft smile before continuing his walk. Your blush deepened as you leaned into his furred chest, biting your lip to contain a surprised smile. The soft rhythm of his trek eventually lulled you to sleep, finally relaxed.