Ceaser

Ceaser x reader smut

Ceaser sighed through his nose as he watched his mate from afar, you. Your soft eyes sparkled as you laughed with the apes as your nimble fingers signing happily. Those same fingers tortured him at night, gliding softly through his fur as you cuddled him closely, breathing on his neck as you slept. It was torture not being able to take you as his mate because you were untouched and nervous about it, but he wanted to show you that there was no need to be nervous or afraid of him. And he would show you; he wouldn't let anything stop him.

He smirks as he got up slowly, nudging you up and signing something to Blue Eyes who nodded and turned back to the group. Then he took your hand and began to lead you up the tree to the hut. Butterflies fluttered in your stomach as you gulped nervously when you looked down at his hand, clenched tightly around your own. He reached the top of the tree and looked back at you.

"I cant wait anymore." he says with his voice dripping with lust.

His eyes were darker and his lips twitched as they leaned in for a kiss. Your inner core between your legs began to hum with need as you returned his kiss, sighing deeply as your body sagged against his hard chest. His arms in turn wrapped around your waist and hoisted you up. Your legs quickly found themselves around his own waist and clung to him as he deepened the kiss while carrying you into the hut and crawling to the nest covered in soft furs. As he laid you on your back, you broke the kiss with a small gasp.

"What about Blue Eyes?" you ask.

"He's sleeping in Rocket's hut tonight. We will have each other to ourselves all night." ceaser smirks.

You blush and smile through your biting lips and pulled him in for another kiss. He wasted no time in pressing his hard body against yours as hos hands delved between the two of you.

Being an ape he didn't know anything about foreplay, but at the moment it wasn't necessary because you were already hot and wanting with need from his touch and his deep voice alone.

He pulled the doeskin dress up your thighs and hips, reaching around and pushing it up over your butt and up to your chest. He leaned back a bit to let you remove the dress from over your head, his hardened member throbbed watching your breasts bounce as you pulled the dress over your head. He grabbed it from you and threw it away and positioning himself between your legs. Ceaser saw your reluctance and smiled softly, taking your knees and slowly pulled them apart. He knelt between your legs, the heat of your throbbing core coming off you and he inhaled, your scent permeating the air. He leaned over your body and put his forehead to yours.

"I dont want to hurt you...but it will for a moment."

"...i trust you." you breathed as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He smiles and kisses your cheek, lips, down to your neck before suckling on the soft flesh beneath your jaw. It sent shudders of pleasure down your spine as his hands molded themselves to your breasts, massaging and flicking the sensitive bud as your nipples perked under the attention his coarse hands gave. You mewled as your back arched against his skillful hands as his member throbbed against your opening, nudging and rubbing the sensitive area until you panted with need, the bud throbbing as it begged for him. Then he began to slowly push inside, sending confusing signsls up your spine and through your back. First was pain, a sharp steely pain thwt shot sround your body and your hissed, your nails doging into his furred back. But as he sheathed himself fully inside you, the pain dulled down until there was nothing left.

Then he waited a moment, seeing you relaxed a bit more, slowly pulled out almost completely, then drove himself back in. This sensation was electric, making your mind go blank as intense pleasure. Your groaned as he thrusts back inside you again at an agonizingly slow pace. Your legs shook as your wrapped them around his waist and stared into his green orbs, begging for more without saying a word. He then began to pick up his pace, his thrusts precise as he hugged your body with his own. Your nails dug into his back as you moaned and whined beneath him, your own hips lifted and meeting his with each thrust, taking him deeper in you. He growled low in his throat, making your whole body shiver as his mouth attacked your neck, nibbling and suckling as he thrusts faster, his hips moving on their own as his hands gripped your waist to keep you still. Your panting grew heavier as he all but pounded into you.

But then he pulled out of you and you whined from the lack of contact with his hot member. Then you squeaked as he wrapped his hands around your waist and flipped you over onto your stomach. Your body shook with pleasure as his own covered you again, breathing down your neck and back as he slid into your hole again, pounding into you at a new angle. You moaned loudly, grasping the furs beneath you as you felt every sensation of his hard member fucking your tight entrance, his warm fur covering your back, his thick strong arms on either side of your own, his deep voice growling in your ear. You couldn't help the hot flash of pure ecstasy rise up in your core. Your vision became blurry and you had to hold on for dear life as a knot began to form in your lower belly. Then suddenly, you all but screamed as white hot pleasure shot through your body, your legs quivering as you convulsed beneath your mate.

Ceaser felt the walls of your tight hole clenching together against his rock hard member, sending him over the edge not long after you. His thrusts became erratic as he finally growled loudly, reaching down and driving his teeth into your shoulder, enough to make you bleed a little. The ever lasting thrums of pleasure spike again when he bit you, sending your body shaking again as you moaned loudly against the furs in your clenched hand. His heavy breathing and the loud heart beating all you could hear as he slowly pulled out of you and laid behind you, completely sated and exhausted. He wrapped his arms around you as you slowly turned to look at him.

"Are you alright?" he asks, worry wrinkling his forehead but you could only smile as you reached up and gave him one last kiss, a slow soft one that made his worry fade as he hugged you closer.

"Perfect."