Luca

Luca x leucism reader

(Leucism is a condition in which there is partial loss of pigmentation resulting in white, pale, or patchy coloration of the skin and hair, but not the eyes.)

Ever since you were young, you had been bullied because of your birth defect. At least that's what you called it. Everyone has heard of albinism, but not many have had the pleasure of knowing leucism. You weren't completely albino, your eyes were normal and tour skin, though some blotches if white, were pretty and average. But your hair is what set everyone off. Your hair was pure white as fresh snow.

For the first few years of your life, you were called an old lady by the kids. Now, just as you became older, they called you pollen head, which wasn't very catchy but it worked for them. After the endless bullying and being knocked around by the youngsters while the elders watched on, you finally ran away, leaving the city to find a place you can be alone. After all, being alone is better then being hurt.

You found yourself deep in the old redwood forest where the towering trees offered you safe haven from the sun's rays and the heat. You stumbled through old dirt paths looking all over for some form of home until you were discovered. By apes.

In an instant they surrounded you, waving their fists and pointing their spears at you. You immediately went to your knees with your head down, lip quivering in fear as they circled you.

"No!" Suddenly a deep shout called.

You slowly lifted your head a bit and looked up to see a chimpanzee with a bald spot in his left orc approach you. You shook as he stopped in front of you, taking his own spear and pushing the hood from your head. The apes all booted and huffed in confusion as they witnessed your white hair. The chimp, who seemed to be the leader, huffed and turned to a large gorilla, who was staring intently at you.

But not with a glare, but a look of confusion and concern. Somehow it made your body relax a bit more looking into his beautiful green orbs. Until he broke contact to sign to the smaller ape. The two signed a moment before the chimp turned to you.

"Name..." he says, causing you to blink in surprise before swallowing and straightening up a bit.

"My name is (y/n)." You say quietly.

"Why... here?" He asks.

"I was driven from my home... because of the way I look." You reply, unshed tears stinging your eyes as you look down at your dirty knees.

The chimp went silent a moment, looking you over before huffing and signing to the group.

"May stay one night." He answers gruffly and turned around. You were shocked again, watching him leave. Then you put your head back down as some walked past you, hissing and growling at you. As they did, the gorilla approached, holding out his hand. Surprised anyone would help you, you stared at him while slowly reaching for him. He then gave you the smallest if smiles and took your hand, pulling you from the ground.

Even at your age, you dwarfed the ape. But you didn't mind, he was the nicest one yet. With a nod, he walked back with the others with you following behind.

"...what's your name?" You ask quietly. The ape turned to you a hit without stopping his trek and saw the bright side curiosity in your eyes causing him to smile again.

"Luca." He spoke, his deep voice raspy from lack of use but still sent a shiver down your spine.

"It's nice to meet you Luca." You smile at him. His small smile grows as the two of you made your way home, not noticing the ape walked a bit closer to you as you walked.

That night as you were given a spare hole in the wall, you thanked Ceaser for his hospitality and went to your bed. As you began to roll over to sleep, you head a grunt from outside. Instantly you were up again, poking your head out and smiling at Luca stood there.

"Hi Luca." You greet crawling out of the hole

"You...well?" He asks in his rough voice.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks..."

"Ask...you..." he says while partially signing, though you didn't know how to sign. You figured he wanted to ask you something.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why...leave...home...?" He asks. Then you went sad.

"People picked on me for being different... my hair and some bits of my skin... they thought I was a virus so they hurt me a lot." You reply, your hand going to your hair.

"Different...good." he huffs, daring to bring a hand to your white tresses and running his fingers through a strand, feeling it between his thick digits.

You were so surprised by his words you didn't notice his hand lingered by your cheek before he let go, giving you one last smile before nodding to you and walking away. You felt a blush hit your cheeks before you smiled, ducking back into the hole and falling asleep with a smile on your face.

That was nearly six years ago and you and Luca had been inseparable ever since. That one night you were meant to stay turned into two, then five, then twelve and soon enough you were part of the company. You were an orphan to them, so many apes got used to you, even Ceaser began growing on you since you were like a big sister to his son. And Luca, well he was always there, either by your side or not far behind, watching over you to make sure you were safe. But that's an overprotective mate for you. He asked you to be his last year, holding you one night under the stars while his pitch black hand slithered through your white hair, massaging you head and enjoying the hum that came from you. He asked you to he his forever and without even thinking, you smiled and nodded, agreeing. He seemed to bloom then, gathering you in his arms and holding you close while nuzzling into your neck, getting his scent all over you. The two of you were happily married the next day.

That night as you lay down beside your husband of a year, he shocked you by laying on his side and pressing his hand to your stomach. You blinked up at him as he signed to you, seeing as how you learned quickly from him.

'I want you ripe with my young.' He smirks, bringing his hand down again into your empty tummy, causing you to chuckle.

"You say that every night... but..."

He looks down at you questioningly.

"What if the baby looks like me? They will be bullied." You say but Luca was quick to shake his head.

"Young...will...be...perfect...like...you." he says booping your nose with a smile.

You grinned, wrapping your arms around his neck as he held you close while you dreamt of having little black and white babies with the male you love.