heroes

"Oi, Y/N. Get me a Coke."

  I turned around and gave my roommate a disgusted look from the kitchen.

  "Get it yourself, asshole."

  Katsuki roared in rage and jumped up from the couch, running at me. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge, grabbing a soda and thrusting it into his hands.

  "Happy now? Shut up and let me cook." I snapped, blocking off Katsuki from attacking me with a bubble, his face smushed against it. Muffled roars were heard from the shield. Finally, he backed up, growling like a feral animal.

  "Fight me, dammit!" He yelled, explosions popping in his hands. I sighed, annoyed.

  "The landlord told us to keep down the noise from last time, when this exact situation happened. Now, shut up and sit down or you're gonna be eating canned shit for dinner." I scolded, retracting my bubble. Katsuki's eye twitched, but otherwise he reluctantly sat back down on the couch, grumbling while opening his soda. I relaxed a bit and went back to cooking.

  My name is Y/N L/N. I'm 22 years old and I love to cook and do art. My quirk is Bubble Trouble, which can either protect me, capture villains, or explode in someone's face. Everything in my life was peaceful until I met the arrogant, blunt, ass-wipe known as Bakugo Katsuki. Who, due to an unfortunate series of events, I am now living with.

  I took in the smell of the F/F I made and hummed in approval, proudly serving it onto two plates. Cooking was one of the only things I took pride in, and not to brag, but I was pretty damn good at it. I peeked my head around the corner to see Katsuki watching the news, grumbling while putting on his hero suit.

  Somehow, this ticking time bomb became the well respected hero Ground Zero. I call him Brain Zero. Which pisses him off and makes me slightly humored.

  "Are you gonna eat now or after you finish your hero stuff?" I called out to Katsuki, walking back to the fridge to put away his opened can of beer.

  "After. Just leave that shit out."

  "It's gonna get cold, y'know."

  "I'll microwave it when I come back. Leave it." He grunted, opening the door and walking out. He slammed the door behind him, leaving me and my precious dinner. I ran to the couch and plopped down. My mouth watered, and I was about to dig in, when...

  Ding dong!

  I sighed and set down my plate, walking to the door and opening it. There stood Katsuki and the heroes Red Riot, Chargebolt, Cellophane, and Pinky. All injured. My eye twitched as they all smiled nervously. I shot a deadly glare at Katsuki, who shot back an equally deadly glare. I took in a deep breath and...

  "BAKUGO KATSUKI, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! OUR APARTMENT IS A LIVING ESTABLISHMENT, DAMMIT, NOT A HOSPITAL!! ALSO, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MANAGE TO COME BACK SO EARLY?!" I yelled, making all of the heroes except for Katsuki jump. He took in a deep breath.

  "WHEN I GOT THERE THERE WAS BARELY ANYTHING TO DO, SO I CAME BACK!! IT'S NOT MY FUCKING FAULT ME AND THOSE OTHER ASSHOLES GOT INJURED!! THEY FUCKING FOLLOWED ME HERE, SO DEAL WITH IT!!" He roared in a voice level that matched mine. I growled impatiently and spun on my heel, walking back inside to grab the first aid kit. Katsuki walked in and slammed the door on the heroes as soon as I started walking back towards the door with the kit. I glared at him.

  "Open. The. Door. And. Let. Them. In." I said darkly, Katsuki rolling his eyes at me. He yanked open the door, revealing the 4 sweatdropping people. I motioned them to come inside, which they gladly did. Red Riot shut the door behind him. Suddenly, Chargebolt collapsed on the floor at my feet, leaving me shocked. No pun intended. He weakly smiled at me.

  "Hey pretty lady, clean me up?" He croaked as I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit. I knelt down and applied gauze to a large gash on his side, wrapping a bandage around his waist. He moaned quietly in pain but otherwise gratefully smiled at me. I warmly smiled back at him. Pinky bounced up and down on the balls of her feet, grinning as I tended to Cellophane's wounds.

  "You know, from what I've heard you're a lot like a mom." She giggled, leaving me to stare at Katsuki. He shrugged, looking me dead in the eyes.

  "Don't fucking look at me. All I said was you were annoying and naggy, like a mom." Mina laughed as I flipped off Katsuki, grumbling as I finished up with Cellophane. She looked back at me and pointed to a wound on her cheek.

  "This is the only wound I have, so you can just leave it!"

  I shook my head and grabbed a cotton ball with disinfectant, dabbing it onto the laceration. She winced. I threw the cotton away and carefully placed a bandaid on the cut, patting it softly.

  "No wounds can go untreated, or else they'll get infected." I said sternly, grabbing Red Riot's leg and pouring a bit of rubbing alcohol on it, making him howl in pain. Mina giggled. I patted his shoulder.

  "You'll be alright, bud." I muttered, furrowing my brows in concentration as I wrapped a bandage around his leg. Fixing people was a lot like how painting could be. You had to be precise and careful. He smiled at me, showing pointed teeth.

  "You're real manly for helping us like this even though we don't know you." He said softly, making me smile as I set down his now patched up limb.

  "I'm Y/N L/N. And being me, I can't just leave injured people to fend for themselves, no matter how hangry I am." I declared, making everyone sweatdrop. It was Katsuki's turn to get patched up. I grumbled as I eyed him up and down, taking in the damage. Nothing too bad, just some cuts. He narrowed his eyes at me.

  "Oi, dumbass. Stop checking me out." He growled, plopping down on the couch. I internally cringed at his cockiness and ego.

  "Shut up, I'm assessing the damage. Be grateful I'm even helping your ass." I snapped, harshly grabbing his arm, making him snarl. What a fucking animal. I made sure to soak the cotton ball with rubbing alcohol, smiling sweetly at him the whole time. He looked confused and pissed. I pressed the cotton onto his cuts, making him hiss in pain. He gritted his teeth as I moved on to the other cuts. I gripped his bicep tightly.

  "What's wrong Katsuki? Are you gonna cry?" I said in a baby voice, making everyone chuckle nervously. His eyes twitched.

  "Shut the fuck up and clean me up already, dammit." He demanded, making me stop before I was finished. He glared at me, confused.

  "I'm not doing a damn thing until you say please." I hummed, waving the cotton ball in the air. The tension between us was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. He hesitated, then opened his mouth.

  "P-please." He lowly and reluctantly said. I fake smiled at him and continued with my healing crusade. Everyone in the room let out a breath and started chatting with one another. I started to put the medicine away, when someone stopped me. It was Red Riot.

  "Let me put this away. You just enjoy your food, 'kay?" He said kindly. My eyes watered and I shed a tear.

  'Bless this man.'

As the other heroes left and Katsuki went into the kitchen to grab his food, I savored a bit of the meal I made. My stomach growled in pleasure. I happily ate every last bite of the F/F, crying tears of joy.

"Sometimes I really love myself."