encounter

I woke up in my bed with a headache and the sudden urge to throw up. My stomach gurgled. I knew that wasn't a good sign, so I headed to the bathroom and promptly threw up. My chest heaved as I practically spilled my guts into the toilet. I coughed a couple times, then exited the bathroom as my stomach gradually got better. My head still hurt like a motherfucker, though. I moaned in pain as I held my head, heading to the kitchen to make breakfast only to see none other than Katsuki...COOKING?

"Damn, my head must really be fucked up, because there's no way Bitchsuki's making food." I chuckled. Katsuki's head sharply turned my way and he flipped me off.

"Fuck you, I'm only doing this because your dumbass can't take care of yourself right now." He grumbled, flipping something onto a plate. He shoved it into my hands, and I could see he made an omelette. It actually looked...edible. Good, even. I looked up at him as he continued cooking. Huh.

I sat down at the table and slowly raised a forkful of egg up to my mouth, reluctant to eat it.

"Just eat it, headass, it's not fucking poisoned." Katsuki said as he sat down. I nodded slightly and squeezed my eyes closed, starting to chew the food.

...

It was...delicious.

My eyes lit up and I started wolfing down the omelette from heaven that the devil had made. He gave me a disgusted look as he took a small bite of his own food.

"What the hell, Katsuki Bakugo, you never told me you could cook!" I exclaimed, eating more and more of the delicious meal. Katsuki gave me a weird stare.

"It's not that fucking weird to be able to cook, idiot." He hissed, jabbing his fork into the omelette. I chuckled and finished off my own food. Then I noticed a bite mark on his neck.

"Hey, what happened to your neck?" I questioned, walking into the kitchen to put my plate in the sink.

"You really don't remember shit from yesterday?" Katsuki said. I made a noise signaling no in response, sitting back down at the table for the story. He smirked deviously and made an O with one hand and stuck out his pointer finger with the other, putting the finger into the O.

"We fucked a lot and hard."

  I gasped, my face paling.

"D-did you pull out or at least use protection-"

"I'm kidding, holy fuck. Never thought you'd be so gullible." Katsuki snickered as I scowled, my face red.

"Nah, I tried getting you to go to bed, but while I was leading you there, you jumped onto my back and bit the shit out of me." He showed me another mark on his ear.

I sighed. Thankfully we didn't actually do anything. Still embarrassing, but at least I still had a bit of my pride left. Katsuki leaned his head on his arm, the smirk back on his face.

  "What, disappointed that you couldn't suck my-"

  "OKAY, I THINK THATS ENOUGH." I spluttered. My face was now red as a tomato. Damn that bitchass Bitchsuki. Even though I was used to hearing explicit things all the time, hearing it come from Katsuki, him knowing that made me uncomfortable, was all too weird. And it made me angry. His eyes widened as he saw the expression on my face, gears turning in his head.

  "Holy shit. You're innocent?" Katsuki said slowly, starting to grin darkly. I twitched. He bursted out laughing, smacking the table. This bastard. I growled at him and got up from the table, putting on my jacket.

  "Yeah, so what if I am? Say all you want, I'm not gonna act like an idiot in front of you." I snapped. I reached towards the front door knob, causing Katsuki to stop laughing and sharply raise his head to look at me.

  "Where the fuck are you going?"

  "None of your goddamn business, that's where." I turned back to the door and opened it, walking out. Truth is, I didn't know where the fuck I was going, all I knew was that I needed to cool down. As I was storming off down the sidewalk, I bumped into someone. I stumbled back a bit.

"We've gotta stop meeting like this, Y/N." The person I bumped into chuckled. I looked up to see Kirishima grinning at me, rubbing the back of his neck. Suddenly, everything from last night came rushing back to me, and I blushed. I clasped my hands together and lowered my head.

"I am so sorry for my behavior last night! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really should've listened to Katsuki, and-"

"Hey hey hey, it's fine! It wasn't your fault, you can't control yourself when you're drunk!" Kirishima exclaimed, waving his hands in front of him. I raised my head and nervously smiled at him. He calmly smiled back. I sighed in relief when I saw he wasn't mad, and smiled more confidently.

"So, Kirishima, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" I questioned, making him blush a little.

"Well, I was gonna pick up Kaminari so we could both treat you out for inviting us over yesterday." He mumbled, staring into my eyes. Damn, he was adorable. I grinned and playfully pushed his arm.

"Well, ya got one thing down, what do you say we both go to Kaminari's to pick him up?" Kirishima nodded, and we started heading to his house.

Five minutes into our walk, Kirishima stopped at a yellow house and knocked on the door, waiting. The door opened, revealing Kaminari in nothing but his boxers.

"Hey bro, come on in-" Kaminari stopped talking when he noticed me, staring blankly at the Pikachu pattern on his undies. His face turned bright red and he squeaked, shutting the door. I heard rustling coming from the other side, and the door opened again. This time Kaminari was fully clothed. But still red.

"H-hey, Y/N, didn't notice you there, haha! Uh, what's up?" He stammered, resting his arm against the doorframe. I grinned, cheeks a little pink from what I witnessed.

  "We're goin' out, that's what's up! Get your ass out here." I giggled. He brightened up a bit and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I linked arms with my two friends and started walking.

  "So, gentlemen, where are we going today?" I said, looking up at the sky. It was beautiful today. We stopped walking and I came back down to Earth. I turned to look at Kirishima, who was grinning.

  "We're here."