extra 1

"KAIMETSU BAKUGO, GET BACK HERE NOW!!" I roared, running after my firstborn child. He stuck his tongue out at me and jumped over the couch, making me groan in frustration. Katsuki and I now had a four year old child with blonde hair and E/C eyes, who hadn't shown signs of a quirk yet. If he did get a quirk, I prayed it wouldn't be super speed.

  "Katsuki! Come help me with our child!" I yelled, hearing a low groan in response. My husband walked out of our bedroom and caught Kaimetsu as he tried to run past. Our little demon squirmed in his grasp, giggling. I slowly walked up to him, smiling scarily.

  "Kaimetsu...what have I said about running in the house?" I said dangerously, making him stop squirming and now cower in fear.

  "Not to do it because I could break something, and mommy and daddy would have to clean it up..." Kaimetsu mumbled, making Katsuki grunt in agreement. My husband looked up at me and smirked.

  "Well, babes? What do you think his punishment should be?" Katsuki chuckled, holding Kaimetsu by the arms now. I grinned, wiggling my fingers.

  "I sentence him with...1000 tickles!" I laughed evilly, tickling our son. He burst out laughing, squirming and struggling to escape the odd torture. Soon, his nose twitched and he sneezed, making the whole room shake. I stopped tickling him and looked at my husband in bewilderment.

  "Honey...should we take him to see a doctor?"

***

  "Mrs. and Mr. Bakugo, your son seems perfectly fine. Although..." The doctor said, looking between the two of us. I squeezed Katsuki's hand tightly as the doctor pulled out an X-Ray. I was scared that our son wouldn't have a quirk, and he'd be devastated.

  "...he has only one joint in his pinky toe, so he has a high chance of developing a quirk soon."

  I breathed a sigh of relief, leaning my head on Katsuki's shoulder. He hugged me and chuckled, and I knew he felt relieved too. I smiled down at my son, who was practically jumping up and down with excitement. He turned around and beamed at me, eyes shining.

  "I wanna have a quirk just like you and daddy, mommy!" He exclaimed, making my eyes tear up. I ruffled his hair and brought him close to me, hugging him. The doctor chuckled.

  Everything would be alright.

***

  "Mommy? Can you come here?" I heard my son say in a panicked tone. I jumped up from the couch and rushed outside into the backyard, looking for my child. I started sweating, feeling warm.

  "What's this overwhelming heat?" I wondered, wiping off my brow. I scanned the area for my son and gasped as I finally found him. He was standing next to a burning tree, looking frightened. I grabbed him by the shoulders and knelt down to look at him.

  "Kaimetsu, baby, what happened?" I asked cautiously, eyes flickering to the burning tree. Tears were pouring out of Kaimetsu's eyes.

  "I-I was playing, and I stubbed my toe on a tree, so I got angry and punched it. Then a bubble came out of my fist and made the tree burn..." He said shakily, trembling with fear. My eyes softened and I embraced him, feeling a little happy.

  "Mommy..." He wailed. I shushed him and hugged him tightly.

  "There's nothing to be afraid of, Kaimetsu, you got your quirk. And it's like mine and daddy's. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" I said softly, rocking him from side to side. Kaimetsu sobbed and squeezed me tighter as Katsuki rushed out of the house.

  "What the hell's going on?" He yelled, running over to me and our son. I turned my head to him and smiled, tears flowing from my eyes.

  "Everything's okay. Kaimetsu has his quirk now."