katsuki

As Katsuki and I kissed, I could feel my heart rate increasing rapidly. Katsuki pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Suddenly, he pulled away.

  "Dammit." He panted. "This isn't good for my heart, y'know."

  I smiled softly, placing my hand on his chest. His heart was beating loudly and quickly. The same as mine. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest, making him blush.

  "We're connected." I declared. Katsuki grinned, suddenly squeezing on my chest. My face turned bright red and I squeaked.

  "Sorry, couldn't resist." He snickered as I hit him on the head. I giggled a bit, nuzzling my face into his shirt. He embraced me, squeezing me tightly. We stayed like that for a long time.

We finally let go of each other, and Katsuki walked over to the couch and sat down. I followed suit. He took my hand and exhaled deeply, looking down.

"I've never really had an actual relationship before, y'know." He mumbled, face red. My eyes widened.

"Someone like you hasn't been claimed? Why?"

He chuckled and rubbed circles into my hand with his thumb.

"No interest in anyone, I guess. No one knew what I was really like, except for my old classmates and shit. And then I met you." At this Katsuki looked up at me, staring into my eyes lovingly. "You weren't like anyone else I've met. Hell, you were as vulgar as I was sometimes."

We both laughed. Katsuki's laughter died, and he furrowed his brows, squeezing my hand.

"Do you...really wanna be in a relationship with me? I mean, look at me. I'm a fucking asshole."

At this moment I was certain. I knew what I wanted to do. I smiled brightly and squeezed his hand back.

"No way in hell."

At this he was taken aback, hurt and confusion in his eyes. I burst out laughing.

"Is what I would've said a long time ago, if your dumbass hadn't been so damn attractive." Katsuki let out a breath of relief as I said this, leaning forward to rest his head on my shoulder.

"Thank fucking god. You scared the shit out of me." He murmured, hugging me tightly. I laughed quietly and hugged him back. I would have never thought that Katsuki and I would ever date, but here we are. The irony.

  Eventually, we let go of each other. I got up and started walking to the kitchen.

  "Well, I'm gonna go get a beer to celebrate. Want one?" I called as I opened the fridge. Katsuki's head whirled around quickly, and he glared at me.

  "Do I need to remind you what happened last time?" He said bitterly. I rolled my eyes.

  "It's just gonna be you and me, if anything happens I'll be fine." I said in a convincing tone. Katsuki didn't budge. I whined.

  "C'mon Katsuki, pleaseeeee? You're so hot, and smart, and amazing~" I purred, sneakily bringing two cans of beer over to the couch. My new boyfriend snorted.

  "Yeah, I know. Now put those beers back."

  I shook my head vigorously, clutching the cans tightly. Katsuki leaned forward and swiftly grabbed the beers out of my hands, holding them out of my reach. I growled and jumped on top of him, straddling him and trying to reach the drinks. He snickered and rolled his hips into mine, making me yelp and fall backwards onto a cushion. Katsuki chortled.

"No beer tonight. For either of us. But we can have some other shit."

I pouted, turning away from him and crossing my arms. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me hesitantly. I leaned backwards and looked at him.

"You don't have to be so hesitant for everything, idiot. Stop being such a tsun." I snorted, making him scoff and squeeze me tighter.

"Shut up, dumbass. I'm only hesitant because you could attack me at any given second."

"We're breaking up." I said almost automatically.

We both burst out laughing, and I flopped backwards onto Katsuki, pushing him back first onto the couch. I flipped around and hugged him, laying my head on his chest. It heaved up and down, and I could feel his heart beating. He lifted his head up and grinned at me.

  "Y'know what you said to me when you were drunk last time? 'You have better tiddies than me!' Guess you really like my chest, huh?" My face exploded in a burst of embarrassed heat, and I let my head flop down onto Katsuki again. He snickered. I lifted my head up and poked his face, surprising him.

"You're such an idiot, but that's why I l-l-" I started to stutter, face once again growing red. Katsuki gave me a toothy grin and lifted up my chin, giving me a smoldering gaze.

"You what?"

"L-l-"

"Hah? Spit it out."

"Dammit, that's why I... don't...hate you..." I said exasperatedly. I felt like steam was coming from my head. Katsuki frowned, but soon chuckled and stroked my hair.

"Ah well, that'll do for now. Love you too, stubborn ass."