The Wolf Run •Part 2•

Continuing... °°●●●°°

He just kept running but it didn't take long before he skid to a stop infront of the starting line from earlier.

I loosened my grip on his fur and let myself fall forward laying on him feeling nauseous. That was so damn scary, I thought I was gonna die.

He turned looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes before nearly bucking me off. "Oi, fine I'm getting off." I hissed jumping down.

He huffed at me then pointed his snout to the ground telling me to stay put as I glared at him.

Rude...

The Three Alphas from earlier were gathering up the pairs of mates. I didn't see anyone who seemed lucky enough to get out of this unless they abandoned pack territory. If anyone did...they're a lucky b*stard.

No one questioned my nudity since wolves are used to shifting around each other. So I stood there frozen to the spot still mad.

"So much for not getting caught", I muttered to myself.
♤°•••°♤

After a while of watching silently as the pairs gave their names to the Alphas I sighed in defeat. The Alphas wrote the names down in an old book muttering the couples names to remember them.

I watched the pairs of couples walk around or leave studying them. Some were happy. A couple girls were crying scared out of their wits and other pairs seemed cold or excited, most I guess were made for each other.

Stepping back slightly to go look for my mate, I felt arms wrap around my waist engulfing me in a warm embrace. I blushed deeply feeling skin against my bare back. Thank god there was fabric below that...

Looking up my eyes widened. I could tell who it was from his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at me and my heart started racing. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I not still mad at this wolf for catching me?!

I was mentally conflicted and went to take a step forward but he pulled me back against him.

He chuckled softly at my flustered expression before whispering in my ear. "And where do you think you're going, little mate?~"

I blushed deeply then glared at him. "And who do you think you're calling little?" I hissed in response.

He chuckled spinning me around to face him before pulling me flushed against his chest. "A little wolf that seems to think that she's in charge~" He teased.

He smirked before leaning down and whispering in my ear. "Too bad she isn't the one calling the shots, well at least not yet. Little Luna." He nipped my ear as my eyes widened in realization.

I'm stuck with an Alpha mate!

No wonder his wolf is huge. I looked up at him my composure deteriorating as I began to tremble. "Y-your an Alpha?!" I asked not realizing that I was raising my voice and drawing unnecessary attention to us.

He looked at me with concern before replying, "yes, little mate."

I inhaled sharply before looking around. For anything, a way out, an escape route, but I already knew it was too late.

I am already his.

He could mark me now and I'd never be able to leave. My inner wolf definitely wouldn't let me.

I let out a soft sigh regaining my composure and looked back into his eyes that seemed to be looking back into mine, searching for something.

He raised one of his hands from my waist gently cupping my cheek in his hand, caressing it with his thumb. "Don't be frightened of me. I will not mark you without your permission. I give you my word."

I nodded slightly leaning into his touch. "I'll keep you to that", I whispered in response.

He smiled and kissed my forehead making me to blush, before suddenly picking me up, holding me in his arms close to his chest. Earning a yelp from me.

I watched him curiously my face hot from being flustered. "What's your name?" I asked, trying to make conversation and keep my mind busy.

He smiled deviously. "You're about to find out, little mate."