•Spicy•

I woke up to the sound of running water going and instantly knew it was coming from the bathroom off of my room.

My wolf was whining and growling at me in my head.

Why she gotta be so damn moody?

I went to get up pleasantly sore my neck hurt but not when it was bruised earlier light bruises on my hips, shifters are stronger than humans so we tend to grip harder without realizing it when feeling strong emotions.

I got up walking over to the bathroom door and opened it slowly before slipping inside walking over to the shower the light purple shower curtain hiding it completely.

I moved to sneak inside but felt arms wrap around my waist making me squeak jumping slightly looking up into Scorn's beautiful brown eyes then lightly pinched his side making him flinch slightly as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Meanie," I grumbled.

Scorn only smirked turning me around to face him picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist making me blush as he got into the shower kissing me passionately getting rough.

•♡◇♡•

"That shouldn't have took two hours," I whined getting hangry.

Scorn chuckled looking at me fully dressed.

I pouted crossing my arms wearing only a light blue dress cause he refused to let me wear any underwear.

He leaned down and kissed me gently yet sweetly, gently rubbing my sides which he ended up bruising, again.

It's okay, I got him back for that.

He gently pulled back admiring the mark on my neck that he gave me. I looked at his too. They were matching and something else had formed but I couldn't make it out.

Both of our marks turned out to be colored gold and black like tattoos imprinted on the skin.

I sat up and placed a gentle kiss on his mark making him shiver.

I giggled then squeaked giggling like crazy as he tickled me attacking my stomach and inner thighs.

I blushed as my wolf yipped at his it echoing through my head.

I could feel their bond now, like an invisible chain from completing the mating bond.

Our wolves were tied, if I was away from him he could track me. If I got hurt he could feel a small percentage of it. I could also get glimpses of his emotions, they'll was over me like water.

My wolf had been chipper for quite a bit too. I'm not sure why.

Scorn kissed my forehead as I kissed his chin in a show of affection making him blush.

He let out a low whine as I smirked from his reaction.

I got up taking his hand in mine nearly dragging him downstairs with me then brought him to the livingroom letting go of his hand as he sat down on the couch, going to pick out a movie as he smacked my ass making me squeak and blush.

He laughed at my reaction then stood up wrapping his arms around my waist sitting back down pulling me into his lap kissing me.

I blushed pulling back as he let out a low growl making my heart race as he kissed my neck.

Oh, no no...I am not getting anymore bruises or marks today.

I got up ignoring his wolf like whine of protest going and put in, I Am Dragon.

Walking back over to the couch I sat down beside Scorn laying my head in his lap and watched the movie falling asleep before Miroslava gets kidnapped by the dragon in the middle of her wedding ceremony.

I dunno how long I had slept but I could hear the steady breathing of Scorn next to me so I had guessed he fell asleep too.

I slowly sat up being careful not to wake Scorn so he could get more rest and stretched as a blood curdling scream was heard from outside.