♡Bond♡

(Been updating a-lot recently ^^' but this chapter is for mea lux ♡♡♡ )
|some interesting content ahead, beware 🚫a bit mature🚫|

I jolted awake screaming and let out a soft sob nearly gasping for breath trembling. Scorn came running into the room outta breath his eyes dark most likely because of his wolf.

I tried not to, I really did but the traitorous tears rolled down my cheeks staining my face.

My wolf was on alert and I knew she felt the same way I did in the dream outside of being unable to do anything. I couldn't breathe and my body wouldn't stop trembling.

Scorn walked over to the bedside moving close and gently wiped away my tears my wolf fell calm at our mates touch. It soothed us both.

The tears nearly stopped instantly but my face was tear stained and my heart wouldn't stop racing.

Scorn looked me in the eyes gently cupping my face in his hands. "What happened, Arē? Was it a nightmare? You had me and my wolf worried he nearly went crazy sensing your wolf in distress." He whispered kissing my forehead.

I blushed slightly and whispered back, "It was a nightmare..."

Scorn nodded understanding. "Mind me asking what it was about?"

I tilted my head slightly then looked away debating whether I should tell him, then looked back to him. "My wolf was getting marked by a wolf...but it wasn't normal, it was like a shadow."

Scorn gave me a look I couldn't read before kissing me gently and I kissed him back, gently cupping his face in my hands also then gently pulled away blushing.

"You have nothing to be frightened of, little mate," Scorn whispered reassuringly.

I nodded trusting him then to my surprise gently pulled him down to me moving over to make room and just about pulled him into bed keeping him there cuddling with Scorn who didn't protest to my delight as of my wolf's, my wolf practically did somersaults in my head staying close, feeling safe, clouded in our mates scent falling back to sleep.

I'm pretty sure it was the most peaceful sleep I'd had in a long time.

♡♡♡

When I came to I was nearly laying on Scorn. I blushed watching him sleep and stayed quiet trying not to wake him. I studied his adorable expression while listening to his even breathing. It strangely calmed me.

One of my legs was over his waist, and my arm was over his chest, my head resting on his shoulder. He had one arm around my waist as he slept peacefully wearing a shirt and sweatpants which I assumed was his sleeping attire.

Did I mention that I was only wearing a slight transparent t-shirt and panties? Well I was...

Which was something that must've slipt my mind last night after my nightmare.

My face heated up as my cheeks tinted a light pink, he stirred slightly but I didn't move I was blushing as bright as a tomato and my wolf was practically prancing around in my head pushing for control.

Traitor!

I pushed my wolf to the back of my mind and let Scorn sleep for a little while longer before he moved just a bit looking at me. I blushed darker than ever before.

Wolves have mercy...

I moved kissing Scorn and he pulled me fully ontop of him earning a squeak of surprise from me, causing a smirk to form on his lips as he slowly brushing his hands up my thighs making me blush even more a burning trail left by his fingers still on my thighs as lust and desire built up inside me. His touch was melting me to my core.

I didn't know that was possible...

I kissed him deeply slowly running my tongue over his lower lip asking for permission which he granted without hesitation.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth teasing his and kept kissing him until we were both breathless then gently pulled back, playfully biting his lower lip earning a low groan from him as I rolled my hips.

My heart seemed to skip a beat and I stopped my eyes wide blushing dark red as he flipped us so I was beneath him.

His eyes darkened slightly as he marked up my neck with hickeys. The sensation was causing heat to pool in between my legs and made my body nearly burn with need.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...this is bad...

I let out a soft breathy moan as he lightly nipped my neck and I felt him shudder. My skin was burning and seemed to itch.

My wolf whined in my head running around like crazy. Then Scorn nipped the sensitive spot on my neck making me gasp slightly my whole body was over heating and it started to hurt.

I was in heat...

(Oops, Cliffhanger~ 😈)