°Thy Wolf Name°

He held me close studying my face then kissed my forehead.

I blushed a dark shade of red as heat crept up my neck and into my cheeks, making my ears pink. "So...you can't tell me your name right now?", I muttered in question.

He smirked before responding, "you're really a curious little thing aren't you?" he teased.

I growled. "Call me little one more time," I threatened.

He laughed, and strangely enough it made me blush as butterflies started fluttering in my stomach. Then...if I were shifted my tail would've been wagging.

Damn wolf. How could you betray me like this?!

He smirked giving me a knowing look before walking up to the group of Alpha's near the line from the start earlier. The Alpha's smiled recognizing him before giving a nod in response to his presence. "Names?", One asked as other wolves packed up everything from the wolf run, cleaning up, and removed the starting line.

"Scorn Lupus Regem", my mate spoke in a bland tone.
I looked at him. The hell...is that latin?
I shook the thought outta my head before looking to the Alpha's. "Arē Ril Skaists"...

They nodded the Alpha of my previous pack wrote our names down recording us as mates in the records book. "Want us to put your titles down, Mr. Lupus Regem?"

He thought for a moment before nodding to them. "Yes..."

I looked at Scorn confused waiting to question him later.

Then he motioned to the Alpha's before walking away from the wolf run. I watched him silently still confused.
"You gonna explain the titles thing?"

He smiled deviously. "Nope."

I huffed muttering, "rude...you won't tell your own mate her title."

He laughed, "Get used to it, sweet cheeks. I don't plan on telling you everything just yet."

I growled lowly looking at my mate, "lets get somethings straight. Use my name. I don't want nicknames. Respect my boundaries. And don't call me little or small."

"Then we won't have any problems."

He looked back at me, "okay, little mate" he teased purposely pissing me off.

This was gonna be a long night...can't wait to see what the rest of my life is gonna be like.

Since the rest of my life is gonna be spent with him.

Sighing in defeat, I layed my head back as Scorn continued walking.
.........

I'm not sure how long he'd been walking.

All I knew was that I was drowsy and it was nearly day break. We all had to walk to the wolf run. It was tradition...no cars were allowed. No electronics in general. No "human things".

I hated this. Scorn hadn't said a word since we left. So I was stuck in my own mind with my giddy love struck wolf on the verge of blacking out from the lack of sleep.

Yeah, I hadn't slept at all the previous day. I was too anxious thinking everything over. I really didn't wanna get caught, but here I am. So much for planning everything out.

Finally my mate stopped. I looked around as to why. And infront of us were huge black barred gates.

Scorn set me down taking a vintage key outta his pants pocket. The key had a black crystal of some sort in the middle partially covered in vines. I was too enthralled with it that I hadn't noticed he had unlocked and opened the gates.