♡♡Mating♡♡

(Continuing...
AN: 🚫😈Mature content😈🚫
/if you don't like, don't read. Thank you\
(Damn this was a hassle since this is my first time writing anything like this 😅)

I had whimpered pressing my neck up against Scorn's teeth silently begging him to mark me. I could hear my wolf whimper in my head begging his wolf. It made me kind of dizzy.

I was pretty sure that I was thinking clearly, I didn't think my wolf had taken control, or things would've been different, very different.

My neck itched as my body burned my breath was coming out in pants. I could tell he could sense my being in heat by the bulge in his sweatpants that was somewhat pressed against me as I spread my legs in desperation so his erection was pressed up against my core which dulled the ache, just a little.

Only for the ache and need to increase even more.

I looked up at him pleadingly then my wolf pressed for control and I kissed him with all the love I could put into a kiss making him blush as I flipped us so he was beneath me.

I unpinned his hands, since I had pinned them without realizing it. Still straddling his waist channeling my inner wolf as my nails sharpened like claws carefully moving my index finger under the collar of his shirt and carefully ran my hand down the fabric slicing his shirt in half being extremely careful to avoid cutting him.

Scorns eyes widened in shock.

I had to hold back a giggle from his flustered expression slowly rolling my hips making him bite his lip. "God damn it Arē stop teasing like that!" Scorn nearly growled out.

I smirked, slowly running my hand over the waistband of his sweatpants teasing him even more then got up off of him, before slowly taking them off of him along with his boxers.

Scorn seemed to blush deeply watching me but gently stopped me by placing his hand over my own when I went to slip off my panties. "Are you sure, Do you want this?" He whispered his eyes searching mine.

I blushed slightly taking his hand in mine and kissed his palm gently in a loving gesture nodding. "Yes, I want this...I want you." I whispered back in reply as my wolf's tail wagged, I could hear her yips of approval echoing throughout my mind.

Scorn blushed then nodded sitting up kissing me gently, taking off his shirt, then gently pulled back kissing my forehead as he slowly slipped my panties off making me blush.

I took off my shirt braless, it's more comfortable sleeping without one in my opinion.

Scorn gave me a once over slowly as if trying to keep the image of me forever locked in his mind.

I wouldn't say I was big, my boobs were 40 C's, I had a small bit of roll on my tummy, and big thighs, so in other words I did have a nice ass. That's about the only thing I can say that's good about me, curve wise.

Scorn continued to stare so I gently took his hands in my own and placed his hands on my boobs which seemed to take him by surprise and make him blush.

I giggled and he playfully growled at me causing my heart to jump in my chest and my heart to race as my breath automatically got caught in my throat.

He noticed smirking while gently fondled my breasts making me bite my lower lip and blush when he pinched my hard nipples which I had not expected, but it only got me more excited.

My breasts were tender from the heat and sensitive. The needy sensation did not cease but only seemed to get worse, the evidence of my arousal nearly dripping down my thighs from how wet I was.

Scorn noticed, I don't know if it was my scent or if my wolf was mind linking his. But this didn't seem to help his arousal either, his irises were nearly black. He placed his hand on my throat gently applying pressure to either side while kissing me desperately as the index finger of his other hand delved between my folds making me gasp as he fingered me finding my g-spot brushing his finger against it earning light pants and moans from me as he added his middle finger gently yet slowly moving them in and out stretching me a bit before removing his fingers putting them up to his lips licking them clean. My heart raced watching him.

The horny wolf in my head kept whining and yipping.

So I did the one thing that came to mind.

I kissed Scorn as passionately and as lovingly as I could pinning him down, straddling his waist moving just a bit being careful when gently wrapping my fingers around his hardened member, moving his tip to my core entrance then slowly lowered myself down onto his cock nearly letting out a soft gasp as his cock stretched my insides out just a bit, it didn't hurt due to the foreplay before hand.

My wolf whined lowly in my head now yipping and barking.

I kissed and lightly nipped Scorns neck as he let out a low whine and exposed his neck. I blushed as my wolf's canines extended and bit into the sensitive spot on his neck earning a moan from Scorn, which only made my heart race even more.

My canines retracted to human size. I gently licked up the blood from the mark as a bruise formed and starting slowly moving my hips biting my lower lip as my hymen tore just a little. Scorn inhaled sharply probably having felt it through the bond.

I tilted my head slightly and moved my hips a bit faster letting out a breathy moan as Scorn bit back a groan giving me a look I couldn't read as my wolf went silent except from the soft purrs in my head which quickly turned to happy panting.

Suddenly Scorn unpinned himself sitting up, moving, and layed me down on my back making my eyes widen the cold fabric against my skin making me to shiver slightly.

I exposed my neck and this time he bent down forward then bit my neck as his own canines extended making me gasp and moan.

Scorn spread my legs more on his knees in between them which had my heart racing.

Scorn moved his hands to my hips and slowly thrusted into me at first being quite gentle with me then got rougher our moans and groans getting a bit louder as his thrusts got a bit more rougher than I had expected making my legs tremble, not used to it as his cock hit something inside of me that felt really pleasurable outside of brushing against my g-spot causing me to moan and pant as his thrusts got rougher and rougher moans escaping his lips just as well as my own as we both eventually climaxed making a mess and Scorn layed down on top of me.

I blushed and kissed him gently which Scorn returned just as gently panting hard as he seemed to pull me closer. We cuddled close to each other our wolves in sync and both of our necks numb as our marks formed. Our wolves were content as we were from being close together.

The marks on our necks were of two wolves with a shadow wrapped around them binding the two together.

(Word count: 1268)