Fight

Continuing...

♡♡♡

The wolves advanced towards me and Fay at a quick pace.

The fifteen I had guessed were now twenty five.

This had been planned.

Fay didn't advance but looked at me in question, until wolves descended upon us both.

My wolf lashed out growling and clawed a wolf's stomach. Its guts spilled out, the wolf stumbled over its own intestines then layed still.

The others wolves kept going, fangs pierced my sides, paws, and tail pinning me down. I whined but would not whimper. I wouldn't give them that satisfaction. I was a Luna now...I would never submit ever again.

I was doing my best to growl and snap at any wolf close enough until I heard a whimper.

My fur stood on end and all my attention went to Fay.

My wolf went still. Fay was pinned, they were hurting her more than they were me. We both reeked of the blood of their leader and our own.

Blood stained both of our fur coats but she had blood spilling from her head. It dripped down thick, crimson, and sticky.

It brought back those disgusting memories.

She was my friend, my only friend, and my beta. I knew my wolf got that too. Because before I knew it. My wolf spun around ripping away from the wolves ganging up on us and took control seeing red. I could hear the snapping of bones, whimpering, and splashes of blood hitting the nearly blood covered ground.

The wolves that were injuring Fay quickly stopped to help their comrades. I willed my wolf to tell Fay to run, which to my hopeful soul.

She did.

Fay gave me an apologetic yet pained look before taking off. I'm guessing my wolf used her Alpha tone.

I know it was a stupid idea, but I don't need another pack members death. And I certainly wasn't about to watch my friend die because of my stupid decision.

The wolves on the other hand hadn't noticed. I had only killed three of them in count and injured a couple.

They circled me like a pack of rabid beasts. Trying to toy with me.

The only thing I could sense was rage. The scent of blood burned my nostril as did their putrid scents all mixed together like rot and the vilest of poison.

My stomach twisted of the thought but I pushed it to the back of my mind, standing my ground on my stinging paws. Blood dripped from all over, it was making me dizzy.

The wolves laughed sounding like choked cackles. My stomach lurched.

Their all disgusting.

Then they all ran at me. I inhaled deeply awaiting the clash of fur, teeth, and claws. Closing my eyes as darkness overtook me.

◇☆◇

I tried to open my eyes at the sense of movement. But they felt heavy.

I was exhausted but tried again opening them with all the strength I could muster.

Everything was white, porcelain white.

I tried to sit up but quickly fell back with an involuntarily "umph!"

That however didn't stop me from trying again, a sharp pain stabbing my sides making it hard to breath.