Part 2

"I want you to come to LA. It's not safe for you to stay in Ohio." I sighed as I listened to my best friend tell me that he wanted me to move to LA. He was right it wasn't safe for me in Ohio. My crazy ex-boyfriend was about to be let out of prison and he was likely to come looking for me.

"It's not safe for me at your house either, Jake." I told him sadly.

"Then I'll get you your own place until you get on your feet, or you could stay with Logan, he's got that room in the gym." He suggested with a desperate voice.

"Even if it was safe at Logan's you know I wouldn't go there." I tried not to scoff and roll my eyes.

 "I can't be anywhere that's listed online." I said even though I knew that he knew.

"How about you just come out here as soon as you can pack your stuff. You can stay in a hotel until we get you a place. It would make me feel better." I could hear the concern in his voice, he'd been worried since I texted him to tell him that my abusive ex boyfriend Brody was being released and that was months ago. But now that it was the week of he was pressing the matter harder than normal.

We had grown up with Brody, we both knew that he wouldn't just drop it. He was probably sitting in prison obsessing over the fact that my admission to the police got him locked up for a year. I understood why Jake was stressing about it but at the same time I didn't want to hide from him.

"Jake I can't hide from him forever." I sighed.

"Just please, get out of Ohio for a little while."

"I can't just pack all my stuff and leave in less than a week." I frowned and ran my fingers through my hair, this was far more stressful than I ever thought it would be. The dumb side of my brain wanted to believe that prison would change Brody and he wouldn't be a giant douche bag when he got out. The smart side of my brain knew that even the idea of Brody not being psychotic was delusional.

"I know you won't like this idea but I maybe you could get Logan to help you pack? He's gonna be in town tomorrow." He said and I let out the scoff I ha held in last time.

Jake Paul is my best friend but his brother Logan and I don't get along. We've never got along. When we were kids growing up in Ohio he was always mean to me. It was always little comments about what I was wearing or who I was friends with. He used to tell me that I wasn't allowed to hang out with him and his friends, even though his friends were my friends too. The older we got the less he did it but he'd always roll his eyes when I was talking or make bitch jokes.

The only time we had been even remotely friendly towards each other was when beat the shit out of Brody for beating the shit out of me. I thought things were going to change but the next time I saw him he just looked at me and then walked out of the room. "Logan's not going to help me pack."

"Yes he will. Just because you don't get along all the time doesn't mean he won't help you. He beat the shit out of him, like went to your house and beat the shit out of him. Let me call him. If he helped you pack you could be here in a couple of days. Even mom would help." Jake was desperate for me to get out of the state.