Part 8

"So you're saying that Logan is jealous of me because you let me put my arm over you?" Mike squinted at me as we sat at an outdoor table at the cafe down the street from my house. Logan had decided to leave before Mike arrived because he had some stuff to take care of for the party.

I laughed as I pushed my avocado around the plate that I had finished eating off. "He said it took you one day to do what it took him 15 years to do." I grinned back at my friend. I could see the wheels turning in his head like he could use this against Logan for whatever reason.

"I might be able to have some fun with this," He snorted.

"Don't, he's got a track record of being a douche bag." I laughed and shook my head.

"Ok, so maybe you should be the one to have some fun with it," He chuckled.

"I want to be friends with Logan though, I've literally spent my whole life hating him. If it gets fucked up it won't be coming from me." I shook my head again because I was pretty adamant that I didn't want to lose Logan as a friend. "You know when I told him you were picking me up to take me to the party he asked me if he needed to tell you to fuck off?" I felt like the conversation was getting way too serious for breakfast.

"I can't make a comment on this until you me tell if I need to fuck off. Or do I have a shot?" He cocked an eyebrow at me and I tried not to scoff because of how confident and bold Mike Majlak is.

I thought about it carefully and then looked up at him with a smirk. "I'm not saying no," The minute the words came out of my mouth Mike's jaw dropped. "I'm also not saying yes," I smirked again and he rolled his eyes.

"But you're not saying no," He grinned back at me.

"Let's go, I gotta get ready."

Jake: logan is worried you're going to hook up with mike?

Phe: 🙄 it was a hypothetical question

Phe: he's jealous, he told me himself

Jake: I'm jealous that you're sleeping on the couch with Logan and not me????

Phe: suck it up you get to sleep in the bed

Jake: you're grumpy today

Phe: it's your brothers fault, he tried to get me drunk...

Jake: I feel like I'm going to have to punch either him or mike

Phe: or dont 🙂

When we got back to my place Mike made himself comfy on my couch and I went in to my room and picked out a bikini and a pair of shorts and a tank top. I pulled my hair in to a high pony tail and retouched my make up and redid my hair and then grabbed bag with my phone, my keys and my wallet and some supplies incase I needed to retouch my make up or something.

"I feel like Jake is gonna have a problem with me today..." Mike said casually as I walked around the house and picked up the dishes that were laying around from the night before.

"Why?"

"He just told me that if I touch you I'm dead." He snorted.

"Don't worry about him," I laughed.

Once I stacked the dish washer and wiped down the benches I grabbed my bag and we were ready to go. "So you sure I don't have anything to worry about?" He cocked an eyebrow at me as we got out of his car when we arrived back at Logan's. Both Paul brothers were standing at the front door staring at Mike.

"I'll tell you if you have something to worry about." I smiled brightly at him and continued walking over to the brothers. Logan looked like he was in the mood to pick a fight so before I even greeted Jake I took Logan by the forearm and dragged him behind the Yeti and crossed my arms over my chest. "Whatever you're doing needs to stop. Mike is your friend, it doesn't matter if he tries to hook up with me. Fucking stop it, you don't know me well enough to even be unhappy about it, if it happens." I snapped and then walked off.