Part 13

The night that Jake left to go back to LA I couldn't sleep. I fell asleep shortly after midnight but the dreams that I used to have after Brodie and I broke up had started rearing their ugly head again. It was three o'clock in the morning when my bedroom door opened.

I was working on a video so I didn't hear Logan come in. I only noticed he was in the room when the side of my bed dipped when he sat on the edge. I pulled off my head phones and looked at him curiously. "What's wrong?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled as I closed the lid of my computer.

"You look exhausted." He frowned back at me.

"I haven't been sleeping properly."

"Lay down." He murmured and took my computer and put it on the floor at the end of my bed and switched off the light. I did as I was told and laid down and pulled the covers up to my chin and sighed loudly as Logan crawled in to my bed and wrapped his arms around me. "If there's something bothering you, you can tell me." He mumbled in to ear.

"I've missed you." Mike murmured in to my ear when I walked in to Logan's house a week later. I'd been home for a while but I hadn't been doing well so I spent a couple of days pulling myself together before I went to see my friend.

"I didn't miss you at all." I smirked as I hugged him back.

"Hands off, Majlak." Logan cleared his throat awkwardly as he followed us in to the kitchen.

"I'm just hugging her!" Mike shouted with a scoff.

"Hands off." He grunted again with an eye roll as he walked past us and opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

"You're grumpy today," I laughed.

It was nice to visit. I'd become super close with Logan since Ohio. The last two nights we stayed he slept in my bed and I was able to get some sleep. And the whole car ride back to LA he had slept in my bed when we stopped at hotels to rest for the night. It was never a certain thing, but we usually booked a double room and if he could tell that I was having trouble sleeping or if I was restless he'd come and give me a hug and he'd never leave.

I told him a lot of things while we were travelling back to LA. I told him about the unknown number that had been calling me while we were in Ohio and how I suspected that it was Charlotte. I also blurted out how I felt about the whole Charlotte situation and how I hoped that if she was indeed in a relationship with Brodie that he was treating her better than he treated me.

When we arrived back in LA Logan stayed at my place the first night we were back, so even if I had felt mentally good enough to see Mike, it was out of the question. And I was almost positive that was why he stayed, other than to make sure I was ok. He could tell that I was struggling. He sat through hours of silence while I hugged my knees and stared into the distance while he drove. He sat through hours of me babbling about Charlotte and Brodie and every little thought that popped in to my head like he was my therapist.

If anything had come from the vacation, it was Logan and I getting closer. I felt like he knew me just as well as Jake knew me. And Jake and I had been friends since we were five years old. I never would have expected something like this to happen when we set off on our journey the first time. I never ever expected to look at Logan Paul and think of him as a friend.

A few hours passed and it seemed like Logan had finally got over his grumpiness and we were all in the garage watching a movie. Mike was sitting in the love sac next to me and Logan was sitting behind us, so I couldn't fully confirm that he was less grumpy about Mike with his hands all over me. But I knew for a fact that Mike was doing it on purpose. He's look at me every now and then and lean down and whisper something inappropriate in my ear and then laugh and hug me tighter.