Part 6

"You look excited." Logan chuckled as we neared his house. We'd organised for Jake to come to Logan's house so Logan wouldn't have to wait around for anyone to drive him home. So Jake had texted Logan to tell him that he was already there and now, according to Logan, we were only a few minutes away. I was bouncing in the drivers seat because I was in fact excited to see my best friend.

"I am, well mostly excited. I'm kind of bummed that I have to leave you and go live by myself again." I said honestly.

I couldn't say that Logan and I were best friend but the week had proved to me that Logan knew how to be nice and he wasn't always thinking about himself or the next mean thing to say. "You can come over whenever you want," He said and smiled softly at me.

"Maybe we could actually be friends." I suggested.

"We've never been friends, it's probably about time." He nodded his head. "Park out the front. I wanna give you a hug before he steals you back." He said quietly as we arrived at his house. I parked a couple of houses down and got out of the car and tucked the keys in to my pocket and Logan walked around to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me to his chest.

"If he catches you doing this he's gonna be even more mad." I laughed softly in to his chest.

"Let him be angry, there's nothing he can say that he hasn't said to me before." He muttered bitterly.

I sighed because I could already hear people talking and I could hear Jake and he sounded excited. I had imagined running up to him and tackling him in a hug but right at that very moment I was content just standing and hugging Logan in the middle of a residential street in the middle of Encino.

"What's so good about this chick anyway?" I heard a loud voice ask. I looked up at Logan and he smiled lopsidedly.

"That's Mike, he's got a big mouth." He chuckled and let go of me. "Come on, let's go return you to Jake." He said and started to walk towards the front gate. My excitement bubbled over as Jake came out to the front and grinned widely me and opened his arms.

"Hi Jake," I smiled widely back at him and walked straight in to his arms and hugged him like I hadn't seen him in ten years. But in reality it had only been a few months. I visited him every couple of months and he came to visit me when he could, it was exciting that I was gonna see him almost every day now.

"Hi Soapy," He chuckled loudly and sighed happily as he hugged me. "I missed you." He murmured in to my ear.

"I missed you the most."

"You gonna share?" The guy standing behind Jake asked curiously and I looked up and saw an older guy standing there with a snapback on his head, backwards. That must have been Mike, the guy that Logan was talking about. I cocked an eyebrow at Jake and he rolled his eyes.

"No, bro. Sharing her with Logan was enough." He rolled his eyes.

"Rude, she had a good time, didn't you Phe?" Logan scoffed loudly and looked at me expectantly.

"Would have been more enjoyable if you didn't crawl in to my bed last night...." I smirked.

"You're a bitch." He crinkled his nose at me as Jake let me go completely as Logan took off in a sprint. Jake followed him and left me in the front yard with Spencer Taylor who I had met a few times and the new guy Mike who was kind of cute in an older guy kind of way.

"Hi Spence." I smiled brightly at him.

"Hey Phe," He smiled back and quickly hugged me.

I cringed when I heard Logan yell. "SHE DIDN'T CASTRATE ME SO SHE OBVIOUSLY LIKED IT!" I let out a scoff.