1. Mr. Sleepyhead's New Beginning

(Rewritten)

"Jungkook. I'm afraid we only have one choice." A man said with a heavy sigh, sitting up straight in his leather chair. "You will be faced with expulsion." The boy's eyes widened, and he almost threw himself up out of the seat he was in. "You're gonna expel me?!" He raised his voice. "It was self-defense, Mr. Lim!" He scoffed harshly.

"Jungkook, you caused a student to become hospitalized," Mr. Lim spoke.

"Please calm down and take a seat before I have to call security in," He threatened with a soft voice. Jungkook stared down at him with furrowed eyebrows and a crooked lip. "Jeon Jungkook. Now." He said with a more stern voice. "Tch...." Jungkook puffed air out from between his teeth before he sat down with a loud thud. His arms were crossed, and he slumped down in his seat.

"Look, Jungkook, this is your third serious offense here. We've given you detention, suspension, community service... you name it, but you haven't shown any improvement in your behavior. Word is starting to spread that we can't control our students. Unfortunately, this school has a reputation to uphold," Mr. Lim explained... well, kind of.

"He tried to come after me with a box cutter!" Jungkook tried.

"That doesn't excuse your actions. You shouldn't have broken his ribs." Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. "What the hell? So are you saying I should've let him stab me?!"

Mr. Lim shook his head. "I just don't believe a fellow student would come and try to hurt you without provocation," He said, ignoring what the boy just said.

"Mr. Lim, I'm telling the damn truth. I've never seen that dude in my life! How could I have provoked him?! I didn't do anything wrong!" Jungkook was starting to get angry with him.

"Enough! You're obviously at fault here, and you are still trying to place the blame on someone else? Jungkook, my decision is final. You are expelled!" Mr. Lim shouted, slamming his hands on the desk.

He was at fault?! He was just minding his own business on the rooftop when a psychotic man came after him!

"This school is a joke..." Jungkook said under his breath and got up quickly from his seat. He rushed out of the office and off-campus, never looking back even once.

A month later...

Jungkook entered the admissions office early that cold morning with his mother. The teenager swore up and down that he would be fine without a parent 'assisting' him with getting his schedule and meeting with his counselor, but his mother was just as stubborn as he was. Eventually, he gave up trying to convince her to leave him.

The boy saw an older woman with short black hair sitting at a desk. He approached the woman's desk. "Uh... excuse me," Jungkook tried to get her attention. Looking up, she didn't look thrilled to be bothered. "Yes, student, may I help you?" The woman spoke quite groggily as she moved a black and white coffee cup away from her stained red lips.

"I am a new student. I am supposed to meet with, uh... miss-" Jungkook paused to try and remember his counselor's name. "Ah, with Ms. Song," he said with a slight smile. The woman nodded slowly. "Take a seat. I'll let her know you are here." She nodded her head towards a few chairs that looked wildly uncomfortable. Groaning as she stood up, the mature woman walked down a hallway.