2. The Best Joke Ever Told Was Behind His Back

Jungkook made sure he walked fast enough and deep enough into the sea of students so that Mr. Sunshine couldn't find him. He stopped to look down at his schedule to see what and where his next class was. "Gym..." He whispered under his breath. He checked the map that was given to him and saw the building was across campus. He groaned and shoved the schedule into his back pocket as he hurried.

An hour and a half passed and gym class was over.

There, he learned about a boy named Min Yoongi. According to a student, this guy was the basketball team's ace despite being the shortest member of the team. He had blonde hair, was very popular, and had many friends but he was a quiet person himself.

Jungkook exchanged a few words with him when a basketball came rolling up to him while he was sitting on the bleachers.

Yoongi jogged over to Jungkook, "Yo, can you toss me that ball?" He asked casually. The ravenette nodded and grabbed the ball, gently throwing it in the guy's direction. "Thanks, man- Hey, you're that new kid, Jungkook, aren't ya?" He said and the latter nodded. I guess being anonymous isn't going to happen, he thought to himself.

 I guess being anonymous isn't going to happen, he thought to himself

Yoongi smirked.

"You're gonna hate it here but it's bearable if you find the right crowd. See ya later, dude." He gave a wave and ran off back to his game with other students. Jungkook kept his eye on that guy and he will admit that the guy cracked a smile out of him but it was shortlived as he went right back to his blank face.

Jungkook was walking down the hallway towards his third class of the day. English. He wasn't looking forward to it. The boy was about to turn into his classroom when he heard his name called.

"Hey, mr. sleepyhead~"

The boy turned around to see that brunette. "What do you want?" He said with a bit of a flat voice as per usual. Taehyung took note of the irritated tone but smiled nonetheless, not fazed. "I finally found you. Did you have an easy time finding your second class?" He asked.

"I found it fine. I just didn't expect the gym to be so far away from the rest of the school." Jungkook said, putting his hands in his pockets. Taehyung beamed when the boy actually responded to him without an attitude, chuckling. "Oh! Yeah, I don't understand why they have it so far away either. It's a real hassle. I used to have it for my last class-"

"I didn't ask."

Jungkook cut the boy off, causing Taehyung to croak his last words.