2nd Day at Stanford

1) What is our weakness ? It's our ego.

2) Our way of living gives all the information about us.

3) We only have our words but no experience when we say things to others.

4) Guru should be in your heart.

5) Live in the present moment.

6) Live same, don't be sad or be happy. Keep your attitude positive, if you are positive then something negative will also turn out to be positive. Nature will also support you.

7) You will get fruits either way if you are fighting/or being at peace. But the quality of fruit differs.

8) Money is sign of a rich person, ask yourself is your nature rich ? If not, then how will you make it rich.

9) Your thought process matters a lot, having the right/correct thoughts is the key. You should have pure thoughts of love.

10) What you are supposed to get, you will get in life. But don't be greedy and be content.

11) Take Care of others, but when you ample resources. Don't misuse your resources.

12) Your past is dead, whatever your deeds were now they belong to someone else. So don't waste time thinking about past.

13) Don't go in your dreams, that's wrong.

14) Conquer your mind, when you conquer your mind you can conquer the world around you.

15) Worldy people think, material comforts will solve there problems, but those problems will be solved but they can't make the person happy.

16) Even grains have insects to it, if there were no insects people would have stored them as gold. God is so kind to us.

17) Happy/sad are neighbors, they keep on coming.

18) Our body is also a machine, it needs rest. Don't exert yourself.

19) Keep you thought process right.

20) Believe it or not but you are God. As you are free for your freedom of thoughts.

21) If we get something bigger/better we automatically forget the current thing.

22) Don't keep on yapping stuff, that yapping will become true. Be careful what you speak and how you spend your time.

23) Think about God, your brain is very important. Don't waste time impressing others.

24) Relationships are easily made but to maintain them is a task.

25) You should have the correct inner conscious in you which is guiding you.