16th Day Stanford

Saturday teaching

1) Keep on increasingly your circle of closeness.

2) If I love myself first, then I can love others.

3) If you thoughts are pure, they will travel.

4) See god in everyone.

5) You get angry when you make faults.

6) The essence of knowledge matters. Your feeling matters.

7) Whoever is honest, that person will get God.

8) We don't want worldly things, we want Gods love first. Worldly things can follow.

9) Ego: when you say you are so much better now, you will fall down soon.

10) Believe it or not you are God.

11) Even material things is a shadow of God.

12) The birth is given by your parents, but the life is given by your Guru. (Guru means knowledge)

13) Whoever frees themselves of small issues, that person will form a life.

14) You are nothing, that's important to be self aware.

15) The person who takes promises and doesn't follow on it, is making new karmas.

16) Become thoughtless, thoughts will keep on keeping.

17) Don't pass any judgements, if you do then your thoughts are not so pure.

18) God is everywhere, you are receiving the blessings.

19) Janak spoke about the soul and Arjun spoke about worldly things. That's the difference between the two.

20) Our work is not to see big/small.

21) Talk with knowledge, there should be purity in your words.

22) The person who doesn't give up the problems/distractions. Cannot meet God.

23) God does it for everyone's favor. God is Kind.

24) With knowledge the Desires get destroyed, immerse yourself into knowledge that you don't even want a glass of water.

25) The person who loves Material things is away from God.

26) The knowledge has so much power that it can raise a dead person to life.