6th Day at Stanford

Vani

1) 4:00 am morning, you are awake from your dream.

2) You are a soul irrespective of what you do.

3) Whatever you say, understand the conscious of the other person.

4) What advantage have you got after coming to Satsang ? Think.

5) Don't see anyone big/small, these are bad deeds.

6) Whichever house you go to, people will observe you and will say what kind of satsang he/she goes to. So be careful, now you belong to the Guru and not to your parents.

7) How you are that way you will see the situation. Need to have a pure mind.

8) You can only help yourself, not anyone in this world.

9) Your understanding, of love should be there. That's why your Guru loves you.

10) You are only talk what you hear, that's got no meaning. You got to sow the seeds in you for knowledge to blossom in you.

11) A person's foundation should be strong. Have you helped someone in real need ? That's what values you have.

12) The person who is empty in thoughts, has nothing to hide.

13) Every knowledge is with regards to the soul, but our mind spoils it with worldly things.

14) You be egoless.

15) The problem is you don't change anything in life. If you are sick then have a change of atmosphere. You will be cured automatically. We are like a worm.

16) Be away from worldly things.

17) We should love everyone by our actions.

Prabhu Ji

1) We should love ourselves first.

2) What's in everybody's eyes ? It is God.

3) If you don't forget your past. You still have ego.

4) Buddha would repeat his words 3 times. His followers thought he had a disease of repeating. Buddha said it for a reason, all three bodies should listen to it. (SIMER-SIMER-SIMER)

5) We all are in a dizzy state, we forget things/words.

6) Our mind you would feel it ashes. But deep inside it, there is a lot of rage. Hence, things repeat with us.

7) You write knowledge, but practicing into actions will take you to next level.

8) Let it go, till the time you don't do it, it will bother you.

9) Our Brain/mind, is in what thoughts ? Please observe.

10) Our mind is imbalance, sometimes we feel good/ sometimes we feel bad the same things.

11) Human: is a god of the mind. Whatever knowledge you have, will you get scared. No right, you will be confident towards it.

12) Meditate on the knowledge you receive/accept with concentration.

13) God is love, love is god.

14) Our Love is Spiritual, it's always one sided, irrespective of what the other person's stance is.
It's not a physical love, if you listen to me, then only I will listen to you.

15) There are no worldly things, rose above it.

16) This is not a glass, it's a delusion. You can't explain it to a brainy chap, you got to feel it.

17) The most important luxury in your life is your eyes. They are the most important, without them things are very different.

18) A person with knowledge loves problems, a person without the knowledge hates them because he/she is stuck with it.

19) Ego will make us feel up and down.

20) Whatever you are going through, receiving in life, or don't get the things what you wished for. Be content irrespective of what you get. That's the key, gratitude is the only attitude.

21) How much hard work is required to become egoless ?
Ans: You need to surrender to guru.
b) Ask yourself what happened to you ?
c) Balance your mind, it should not change.
d) It dissolves with time.

22) If you kill your ego no one would leave you. Because where there is love, you need not worry about anything.

23) No one is bad, it's only mind which tells us different stories.

24) Your tongue will kill you, use it wisely. Keep your mouth closed. Your words are very precious.

25) You drive your own car, bring change in your nature that's very important. What change will you bring in you ?

26) Whatever differences/fights you have don't hold them in you. Each day is very important, your precious life is diminishing day by day.

27) God's command are your thoughts. With it you get peace, ego will be dissolved.

28) People are fortunate you who get God's blessings in form of problems. With your power, you dissolve the ego.

29) Weak mind is a disease, egoistic mind is also a disease.
Make your mind strong, work on it by your daily routine, time table, small small things. Things should not affect you. Your mind is an issue.