Hanging With the Senior Boys REVAMPED

Hello everyone! I am back again (again) with new drive, ideas, and practice. I just wanted to say thank you all so much for your support on "Hanging With the Senior Boys" and I want you guys to know how much it means to me! I started HWTSB in November of my sophomore or freshman year of high school in an attempt to to complete the NaNoWriMo challenge. I ended up failing (LOL) even though I got pretty close. And since it was a story that I genuinely enjoyed writing and thinking about, and it had so much more potential than I let it live up to, I felt it was necessary to reignite my passion for it, and give it the writing it deserves. So, I am officially rewriting and re-releasing HWTSB, meaning there are gonna be major changes to the story, but I am sure you guys are gonna love them. I also am sticking to its roots, and starting the story in November (albeit late in November).

I hope you all enjoy this new version of the tale, and you support it just as much as the other version if not more. And just because I am revamping it, doesn't mean I'm deleting the other one. I will leave if there if you decide that it is better, and that is fine.

So without further ado, let's get back to it!