Chapter 1: Outside a bar, waiting for you.

It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm outside a bar. It's been weeks after Choi San left me, I've been so horrible and I just drink alcohol. I try to find a new partner, but I fail miserably. Luckily, I have a friend, who always picks me up. When I call him he would tell me to stay in my place so he could find me easily.

"Oh, Jaeni, you smell like alcohol, but this time it's so strong" Youngjo said and carried me in a bridal way "I'm sorry sweety, I just had a fun time today" I said while laughing, when he placed me at the passenger's seat,
he let out a deep sigh and said "when will you stop drinking?", I answered "not now, but never" and laughed out loud. When Youngjo started driving, I looked at him and started poking his cheeks, "why are you so kind?" I asked, "huh?" He replied, "like...you will pick me up...you...you are there when I need someone to cry at...why are you doing this? Are you-...do you like me?" I said, he suddenly stepped on the break so hard that I snapped from being drunk "there was a freaking dog crossing the street I'm sorry" Youngjo said, "hey...you're not answering me yet" I replied, "well...I like you...but as a buddy. You were kind until that San came in to your life and ruined you" He said. After he said that, I looked outside and thought, I was kind until I met San? I looked at him again and stared at him, making him uncomfortable in his seat "w-why? you're making me nervous" Youngjo said "I used to be kind? Why what am I now?" I asked, "you've gone nuts Jaeni, that's what you are now" Youngjo said and smiled. After the long ride, I saw that he stopped at his dorm. I said "why are we in your place?", "your landlord might find you if I dropped you there at this time" he replied "oh yeah" I said and got out of the car. When we got inside the dorm, All of his dorm mates looked at me. "Seoho, Jaeni will sleep in your bed for a while" Youngjo said, "ugh but she smells" Seoho said, "if you don't want me in your room I can just sleep on the couch" I said and I could already feel my eyelids getting heavy. Seoho looked at me then looked at the couch, then looked at me again, "fine, just today" Seoho said and Youngjo pushed me inside the room and locked the door behind him.

"Yah, why did you locked the door?, it's not like we're going to have sex or anything" I said, "idiot, I locked the door so no one would disturb you while you're sleeping." Youngjo said and hit my forehead lightly. Youngjo then looked at me and smiled, I did the same and kissed his lips, "I love you" I said, "uhm okay? You really need sleep" Youngjo said and placed a blanket on top of me and made a kiss sound "sleep well" he said and stood up, not knowing what he was about to do because of the blanket that was covering my face.