Chapter 12: The truths revealed

YOUNGJO POV

"I'm home" I said and quickly removed the flannel, "oh hyung you're back-" Hwanwoong said and I gave him the flannel. "Geonhak, Seoho, let's go drink" I said and changed clothes. "What? Why?" Seoho asked, "let's just go" Geonhak said and went outside. While driving, tears were starting to fall down my face and I'm wiping it off aggressively, making Seoho uncomfortable "hyung what's happening? Geonhak? Is this about Noona?" Seoho said who was holding his seatbelt tight. "Just calm down, he'll explain later" Geonhak said calmly. When we arrived at the bar. I quickly sat and ordered gin and Seoho was getting really scared at me. It was his first time seeing me like this. I don't really drink when I'm sad, but tonight, I'm so drained and tired of being a human. "Hyung, there's plenty of time, don't drink too fast okay" Geonhak said and took a sip of his drink. Seoho, on the other hand was just drinking pineapple juice. After taking 6 shots of gin, I look at Seoho who was at my right, I looked at him with teary eyes. "Seoho...am I a good person?" I asked, "yes...yes you're a good person hyung" Seoho replied and took a sip of his juice, "then why do I need to deserve this pain I'm having?" I asked again, "maybe he's testing you" Seoho said and pointed up, "I tried everything just to make her happy...yet nothing's enough...I'm so tired but I want to keep going...for her" I said and tears starts to fall down my chin. Geonhak looked at me and felt sorry for me, he just patted my back "that's love hyung. Just let her do what she wants to do, it's her choice" Geonhak said and smiled, "I'm...so tired...but if it's for her I'll do it...I-...I love her" I said while crying, "hyung smile" Seoho said and I smiled...

JAENI POV

After taking a quick shower, I decided to open my Snapchat...while looking at everyone's snapchat, Seoho's snap was a bit strange

while looking at everyone's snapchat, Seoho's snap was a bit strange

Jaaeee🤠:
Seoho?

Seoho🌙:
Yes noona?

Jaaeee🤠:
What's with your snap?
Is Youngjo okay?

Seoho🌙:
I dunno, he's been crying
and drinking. I'm blaming
you 🤭

Jaaeee🤠:
What? Give me the address

When Seoho gave me the address, I tried to text Youngjo first

Jaeni:
Youngjo

Jaeni:
Youngjo???

Jaeni:
Are you okay?

Jaeni:
I'm coming there, Youngjo

Jaeni:
Stop drinking, Youngjo

Jaeni:
Youngjo!

Jaeni:
Youngjo are you drunk?

Youngjo🥰:
No I'm not drunk

"This man is getting on my nerves" I said and went to the bar.

"Seriously?!" I shouted and I rushed to the bar.

When I got inside the bar, I tried to look for Seoho, or even Youngjo but suddenly I saw Geonhak

"Noona" Geonhak said and I looked at him "where is he?" I asked, he pointed him out and I quickly went to Youngjo who was crying and about to drink.

"Stop!" I said, "what? Why would I?" Youngjo said and pushed me, "What the fuck are you doing Youngjo?! You're drunk!!" I said and took his shot glass away", "I still see your shadows in my room!" He sang (Juice Wrld: Lucid Dreams), "can't take back the love that I gave you!!" He continued singing, "it's to the point where I love and I hate you!!" He sang and pointed me, "And I cannot change you so I MUST REPLACE YOU" Youngjo sang and fell down. "Youngjo!!" I shouted and helped him stand up, "Easier said than done, I thought you were the one, listening to my heart instead of my head. You found another one but I AM the BETTER ONE, I won't let you forget me" he continued singing and looked at me, "what the hell are you doing Youngjo, making a mess in here? What the hell is your problem?!" I asked, "YOU, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" He shouted, where everybody in the bar looked at us, "what are you talking about?" I said, "YOU WERE THE PROBLEM I LOVE GOING BACK BECAUSE I LOVE THE PAIN. Jaeni, I'm tired, can you let me rest for a bit?" Youngjo said and started crying and kneeled down, "I want to rest, just a little bit Jaeni. I want to make you the happiest girl ever...but I can't...because I'm not enough for you..." Youngjo said and cried even more. "Didn't I told you I love you as a buddy" I said and smiled at him, "buddy? Buddies? Can't you see how hard it is just to make you smile? All of my efforts, and you will just say we're buddies? What does Mingyu have that I don't have? I'm not tall, I'm just a trainee, what? Where was I lacking Jaeni?" Youngjo said and cried "I wanted the best for you...please don't date Mingyu" Youngjo added, "what? Why couldn't I?" I asked, "he told he'll just play with your feelings. I don't need to get drunk just to tell you that" He said and went closer to me, "please for once believe in me" He said and tears were falling from his red eyes, "I'm sorry, but I love him Youngjo. You're getting out of hand" I said and stood up "noona, we're going home now" Seoho said while Geonhak carried the crying Youngjo. "Ok, be safe" I said and left the bar.

While on the way home, my phone was ringing, it was Mingyu. "Ya, I called you for the 15th time, what are you doing? Busy?" He said on the phone, "oh I went to see Youngjo-" "Youngjo again? What's with that guy huh?" Mingyu suddenly asked, "n-nothing...nothing" I said and went back at my place.