Chapter 7: Park apologies

JAENI POV

It's been 3 days since it happened. No text from Youngjo makes me feel incomplete, without a call makes me boring...I checked my phone only to see a text from Eunwoo

Eunwoo:
Hey?

Jaeni:
Hi 👋

Eunwoo:
Wanna grab lunch. We just finished an activity and I'm hungry 😋

Jaeni:
Sure

After texting, I took a shower, put light makeup on and wore a dress. When I grabbed my phone I almost called Youngjo to pick me up but I remembered we had a fight so now that we're not talking I told myself "I guess I'll be commuting"

While on the train, I looked on my right to see Seoho and the five of his dorm mates, including Youngjo. When Seoho saw me he waved at me and I waved back. But when Youngjo looked at me, I pretended I was looking at somewhere else..

Elseo:
Noona! Where are you going you look nice today 😁❤️

Jaeni:
Oh, gonna eat with someone hehe 🙃

Elseo:
Oh where?

Jaeni:
At Cha Cha's Pizzeria

Elseo:
Seriously? We're also going there, since it's our day off

Jaeni:
Oh that's nice to hear 😇

After texting with Seoho, it was time to get out of the train. The Pizzeria is not far from the train station so while walking for some time, I could already see the restaurant. When I entered the restaurant I quickly saw Eunwoo and waved at him. "Wow! You look so beautiful" Eunwoo said, "oh haha, just today" I replied and Eunwoo then pulled a chair for me to sit on and we began looking at the menu

YOUNGJO POV

"Hyung I heard that this is a foreign restaurant.. I can speak english" Keonhee told Geonhak, "like what?" Hwanwoong asked, "One piece, how much?" Keonhee said in English, "Even I know that" Geonhak said and they laughed, I was silent until Dongju locked arms with me "hyung are you stressed?" He asked me, "no...yes...maybe? I don't know" I answered, "maybe you're just hungry" Dongju said and smiled, while looking at him, I suddenly smiled as well. When we got to the place, I quickly saw Jaeni with Euwnoo laughing and enjoying their meal, since they're the only people inside the restaurant, Geonhak went to the restroom making Keonhee the one who will take their order. "One margherita?" The waiter asked, "two piece, please...thank you" he said and sat down. While the others were looking for different dishes on the menu, I can't help but stare at Jaeni, who looked, very beautiful today, when suddenly we looked at each other, I slowly looked away. Why is my heart suddenly beating so fast? She's so beautiful today I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. "Oh..thank you" Keonhee said when the waiter placed two whole pizzas on their side, him and Geonhak started laughing, "it wasn't two slices?" Geonhak asked Keonhee, "it wasn't two slices but two whole pizzas" Keonhee said and laughed, "hmm I will get pasta, sounds good Seoho-hyung?" Hwanwoong asked, "yep" Seoho said, "what would you get hyung?" Dongju asked me, "oh uhm...maybe a pizza as well" I just said and started playing with the utensils.

After eating we decided to walk around and unexpectedly, Eunwoo and Jaeni were now holding hands. "Oh so that's the guy who she's dating" Seoho whispered, "he's gay" I said, "he just looks feminine hyung don't judge" Hwanwoong said. To be honest, they look like a sweet couple while we look like some sort of sasaengs because we've been "following" them. After a while we went to a park. The park was pretty big maybe we could already leave the two love birds alone until Eunwoo saw me...

JAENI POV

"Jaeni, I saw the guy you were with when I asked for your number" Eunwoo said, "who..Youngjo?" I said and looked back which he was right, the six of them were like following us after eating. "just ignore him" I said, "but he looks nice, is he your ex?" Eunwoo aksed, "no he's a friend" I said. "Wow he's good looking I might blush" Eunwoo surprisingly said, is he gay or something? But we're holding hands so it's impossible.

When we got to a park, I saw the six of them rushing to an ice cream stand. Eunwoo saw them and pulled me all the way there. "Hey guys!" Euwnoo said. "Oh hi" Youngjo said, the five of them were confused who Eunwoo was, "his Cha Eunwoo" I said and all of them said hi "the park is pretty big isn't it? Wanna play football?" Eunwoo suddenly said and the five of them got excited, but for Youngjo he still looks blank. "Hyung just sit next to Noona while we play okay?" Keonhee said and ran towards the field. "Jagi, we'll just play football, we'll be right back" Eunwoo said and chased Keonhee and now I am stuck with Youngjo.

"Ehem...so, how are you?" Youngjo said out of the blue, "uhm...pretty fine" I said and finished my ice cream. After the long silence, Youngjo pinched my left cheek, "I'm sorry for raising my voice...I wasn't in a good mood that day..I'm just really sorry" Youngjo said and looked at me, "I'm also sorry for slapping you...having sex with Jimin was a really bad idea" I said, "so we're friends again?" Youngjo asked, "we just fought, of course we're still friends" I said and hugged Youngjo. After the hug, Youngjo looks happy now, from being so blank to actually smiling for now reason, I started to think that he was really stressed out when we ignored each other, I also feel happy now that I don't have any problems anymore. "So, you're dating Eunwoo now?" Youngjo asked, "yeah, I guess" I said, "guess it's time to say bye-bye to your bad habits" Youngjo said and laughed, "yeah, new life with him I guess" I said and smiled. After telling personal jokes to each other, and seeing Seoho kicking the ball and went back to him and hit his head, Eunwoo, Seoho, Keonhee, Geonhak, Hwanwoong and Dongju finished playing and they look very dirty from I guess playing to hard. "It was fun! I hope we could do it again!" Dongju shouted, "yeah, Youngjo-ah you should join next time" Euwnoo said and winked at him. "Well time to say goodbye" I said after the awkward silence. "Text you later Jagi!" Eunwoo said and kissed me.

While inside the train, all of the boys were sleepy. I was just reading a book online until I could feel Youngjo's head on my shoulder. I wanted to move him but I just let him sleep maybe because he got tired today, the fact he didn't played football with his friends. When we were near to our station, I slowly woke them up, Youngjo was the last to wake up because he was really in a deep sleep, "oh sorry if I slept on your shoulder. My head must be heavy" Youngjo said, "no it's okay, I see you're a little tired". When we got out of the train station, all of the boys were running and enjoying the moon while me and Youngjo was left behind. "Yah!" Youngjo shouted, "Ne?" Keonhee said, "I'll walk Jaeni home, you guys can go home now" Youngjo shouted back.

YOUNGJO POV

When the boys are now gone, it was just me and Jaeni. There was a silence until I snapped my fingers in front of Jaeni's face, "you must be thinking hard" I said, "no I'm not, I'm just happy" Jaeni replied, "why?" I asked, "that I'm dating someone. My prayers have been answered" Jaeni said and jumped. Honestly speaking, I thought she would say that she's happy we're talking again, but then she said she found the one...why can't she see that I'm right here?

"I guess it's goodbye now" Jaeni said, "yeah. Well, goodnight" I said, "goodnight, Love you!" Jaeni said and went inside her apartment,

I love you too.